Chapter 25 - let it go

Hey guys!! Hey how ya doin? Sorry ya can't get though. Why don't ya leave your name and your number and we'll get back to you. Lol. ITS A SONG!!! By the way go check me out on youtube. I have a music video out. My name is Isabella Wilds. Please like it!!! Subscribe too please!!!  I will make this chapter long!! Love you guys!!!! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

Nick is now looking at me strait in the face. His breath is slow. He then leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him back a bit. 

"I'm sorry" , was all that could come out of his mouth. I tried to back up but then he grabbed me by the waist.  A tear fell out of his eye. 

"I'm s-sorry" , he stuttered. I then lost my balance and we ended up falling down the stairs. OUCH!

"OUCH!" , Nick yelled. I didn't really get hurt because I landed on Nick. 

"Um..." , I started. This was really awkward. He then forcefully smashed his lips onto mine. Then he broke down. 

"I-I s-so s-sorry Cher" , he cried out. I now felt bad. I made him stop crying by smashing my lips onto his. He then got of the ground why picking me up at the same time. He is really strong. He then placed me on the couch and kissed me again. I then got off of the couch and ran upstairs. Why in the world did I fall for that. He cried so I would forgive him. He got into the room I was in. I was in my second living room. He then ran to me still chuckling.

"Sorry Cher. I just want you to stop being mad over the smallest thing!" , he said that made me mad.

"What!? I get mad?! I was not mad I was sad!!!! You get mad at me for what someone else had done!!! Stop telling me that I get mad because you do. You get mad at me for whatever or whoever that girl was! She could be am alien for all I know!!" , I said and ran out of the room. He followed. I then went down the stairs and ran into a random room in my house. I ran into the music room. He won't find me here. Well for now he won't. I could here them call my name.

"Cher! Cher! I'm sorry" , he yelled through out the house. I was done with dealing with everything. Was he doing this on purpose?! UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

"PLEASE COME OUT!!! I'm sorry I didn't mean any of that. You were right! I am the one who is being mad! This house is big and it will be impossible for me to find you if you don't come out!" , he said. I just ignored him. I hid behind my piano. I then heard foot prints coming closer. It was him. I then heard the door opening. Then steps walking towards me. I think he saw me because he sighed. I didn't even know I was crying because of him. He got down by me and tried to hug me. I didn't get to stop myself because I slapped him so hard he fell back a few feet from me. 

"OWWW! Where did you learn to hit like that?!" , he screamed with anger. Then he laughed. I then ran out of the room and went down my long hallway passing God knows how many rooms. I then made it to a different staircase and went up it. I went up slowly. I haven't been up these stairs in almost.... I don't even know. I got up to the stairs and found the room where I kept all my memory's with my parents. They were in almost all my pictures. But it made me angry because they left me. How could they? I then felt another fresh tear go down . They left me. I had nothing but my music and Nick. Nick! I am being so stubborn! Why in the world would I push him back like that?! I feel so stupid! UGH! I can't do this anymore! I'm tired of everything. I am through! My parents can't drag me down like this! They probably only stayed here for my fame. I then broke down crying. I was tired of crying but I couldn't hold anything back! I was so done. I went downstairs and ran outside. I heard steps behind me. I inhaled the air and let it out. I felt like just going out to the mountains and the hills outside of the few houses around. I ran and ran and ran. Nick was trying to keep up. I then made it and just sat on the grass and smiled to myself. Then I felt his body sit beside me. He looked down at me. With sadness in his eyes. 

Authors note: Yes guys! The chapter did sound like the song let it go. But I hope you guys liked it!!! Follow me on twitter and instagram. Also go check me out on youtube.

Twitter: @Isabellawilds

Instagram: Trust_god_forever12

Youtube: Isabella Wilds