Chapter 6 - Nicks thoughts

Hey guys!! I'm going to have Nicks P.O.V.'s now so you can know how he feels about Cher. So I hope you guys will like this chapter!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!  <3 Izzy

Nicks P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to see it wasThursday....2 days until the party. I need to take someone with me. I know I'll ask Sam! She won't care right? Well I don't like her more then a friend but I don't really have feelings for people a lot. I don't know what has been happening but I think Cher is kinda cute when she pulls pranks. I got out of the pool of honey and laughed instead of yelled. What in the world is going on with me?! I don't like her! Do I? Can I actually like her? I think I do. If I do I need to stop the bullying. Well I mainly bully her to pull all my anger from my dad on her. My dad abuses me and my mom and I just dump my anger on her. I can't just go up to her and apoligize for the 8 years I have bullied her....can I? I mean she will probably be all sarcastic and say   " Wow! You should have said that a long time ago "   What if she says that. Also no one likes her so if I start to like her then no one will like her. Thats also another reason I bully her.....I want to be just like everyone else. I don't wanna be left out. I hurt her feelings all the time and I don't like it but I don't wanna be left out as well if I hang out with her. What will the guys think if I told them I liked her. Sam has nothing to worry about considering she can tell everyone off. She is pretty popular too. Should I talk to her about this.

I walked downstairs and see Cher already up making breakfast for everyone. She was so nice and I was always mean to her. I need to start being nice. Everytime since last night I remember how I kissed her cheek out of nowhere..... Am I really falling for a stupid girl who doesn't even fit in. Stop it! Stop being so rude and mean about her! I need to be nice weather it means me being left out. I walk over to her and she is now setting up the plates at the table. I cut in and grab the plates.

"Let me do that for you" , I said as she looked kinda shocked that I offered to help her. She gave me a small smile though. I then set the table to see her staring into my green eyes and me staring into her brown eyes. Her eyes were beautiful...almost looking gold. She then realized what we were doing and I did too as soon as that happened I turned away.

"Why are you being so nice right now? Also why did you kiss me last night on the cheek?" , she said as then Sam and Dralia came downstairs. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce her to Dralia.....She keeps giving Cher dirty looks so whats the point. I smiled at Dralia who then smiled back then gave Cher a dirty look. I then kinda frowned. Why did I choose now to be nice?! Dralia gave me a ' what the hell ' look. I kinda looked over to Cher who had a dissapointing look on her face. I gave her a week smile to tell her everthing was ok. She just stood there and stared at me like it was some joke.

Authors note: Hey guys!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I also hope that you guys liked his P.O.V.  LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 Izzy