Chapter 26 - Your back!

HEY GUYS!!! How are you guys!? I am grounded.... flacking again!! For no reason. I was singing and he called my name and I sang "what". He thought I said it mean! WHICH I DID NOT! Dads are stupid sometimes. Then he said I sang bad so.... I hope you guys like this chapter. <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

I sat up from the grass. Nick looked at me like I was bipolar. But there was a reason I was like this and he didn't know. I was about to get up but he got on top of me. 

"I am so sorry. I don't even know how I will be forgiven!" Nick said then broke down crying on me. IT JUST HAD TO BE ON ME! YAY! ( note sarcasm )  I have to forgive him. He got mad at me from that girl that I don't even know how she got in my house.

"How did the girl get in our house?" , I asked.

"I was cooking then heard the dorrbell ring. Then when I open it to see who it was she just quickly came in and smashed me into the counter. Thats when you saw me." , he said. 

"I think she was drunk. Or she was all over you..." , I couldn't finish that sentence. I was to sad to. She was all over him. I guess she was just drunk or something. 

"If she was I still would never like her" , Nick said couple tears falling out of his eye. I grabbed his face in my hands. 

"I love you" , I said then gently kissed him. He kissed back then made the kiss deeper. He then pulled back and looked deep into my eyes. Then he smashed his lips on to me. He then picked me up and he carried me home. 

I get into the house and then I saw my parents. They were back. 

"Hey Cher. Sorry we left. We just found a job that involved millions of dollars but then you became mre rich so were back. YAY!!" , my mom said. I was beyond pissed now. I went up to my mom and God forgive me for this. I slapped her then ran upstairs with Nick close behind me. I then broke down crying in his arms. He then kissed my cheek and told me everything will be ok. I ran downstairs and saw my mom angry.

"You are grounded Cher!" , she said.

"No mom I'm not 12! You are nothing but using me for money! Get out of my house! You don't own it! Go back to yours! Leave or I will call the cops!" , I said and then ran back upstairs to see Nick giving me sorry eyes. He was sad and so was I. 

"I'm sorry." , I said.

"For what? I did everything." , he said.

"No. I am the one making a big deal out of it. I need to be thankful for you! You are taking  care of me and I need to be thankful!" , I said and then he hugged me. I turned around and kissed him. He picked me up and set me on my bed. I then ended up falling asleep.

Authors note: Hi!! I hope you guys liked it!! <3 Izzy