Chapter 33 - Go on with life!

Hi guys!! Go check me out on youtube! Isabella Wilds.    Also follow me on instagram!

@Isabellawilds

Twitter:

@Isabella wilds

Also subscribe to my youtube channel! I need all the support I can get! Thank you guys for your support! Also go look at my other book called move on! Please vote! Thank you lovelys! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

I got out of the shower and see Nick sitting there smiling at me. I gave him a small smile back. I hate him cheating on me then me forgiving him so quickly. Why do I? Maybe I'm just to happy with him? Who the hell knows?! But what does matter! Is that he is with me and I have someone to share my life with. Well at least I hope I can spend my life with him if he doesn't make another move with some other girl. I hope he has learned his lesson since he apparently missed me. Oh well...

"Hey Nick"  , I say and he comes close and gives me a peck on the lips then walks downstairs. I get dressed in a white laced crop top then denim shorts. I did my hair in big curls. Then I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I looked in the mirror satisfied. I then walked downstairs to see Nick making breakfast. Then a knock on the door. I open the door to see my friend Sam that I have not seen in forever.

"Oh my gosh!" , I said. She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Hey. Sorry I haven't got to see you! I have been auditioning for this show" , She said. I smiled.

"Well I bet you got the part!" , I said and we hugged once again. 

"Nick come here our best friend is here!" , I said and he came in surprised to the sight of  Sam. They hugged.

"I haven't seen you in forever" , Nick says then brings her in another hug. I let her in then we sit on the couch as Nick is in the kitchen cooking for us now since Sam is here. 

"So what has been going on? I heard the gossip about you and Nick is it true?" , She asks. gave her a small smile.

"Unfortunately yes it is. He cheated on me and Harry then went out with me and then he took me to the mall where I was then left by him." , I said and she gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna beat your ass Nick!" , Sam said and I laughed. Nick then came in and Sam got up and jumped on him. 

"Don't you dare hurt my bestfriend like that again do I make my self clear?!" , Sam said as I laughed and Nick was on the floor wanting help. I laughed more and more till I was out of breath. She then got off of him and I sat up fromt eh couch to go set the table for us and then we would be able to eat. I set it then when I was done I called them in and they sat down. I sat down with them then we all ate. 

Sam's P.O.V.

I sat at the table and they were eating as was I. I don't like the way Nick has been treating Cher so far. I hate it so much. He needs to stop it with that ex of his. 

"So how is everything with you Sam?" , Cher asks. I smile.

"Well I am enjoying all the auditions but I hate the fact that I can't see you" , I said. She smiled.

"I'm glad your here now" , she said. I smiled again. Then we all ate and talked and had a fun time. 

Authors note: Hope you liked it! please follow me on instagram!

@Isabellawilds

Twitter:

@Isabella Wilds

youtube:

Isabella wilds

Hope you liked it check out my other books! Love yall! <3 Izzy