Chapter 12 - Should we tell anyone?

Hey guys!!! I have made another book. Its the sequel to Torn Up! Its called Fixed. So please check it out!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Love you guys!! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

Well we are now in the principals office and now we are gfetting up and guess what we have?

FLACKING DETENTION!

I have a interview today that I can't miss.

"We'll think of a way to get out of detention for your interview" , Nick said. That made me smile. He was willing to escape detention for me. I think I forgive him for all the bullying now.

"Ok" , I simply replied. 

( Detention )

Well we are now in detention and sitting here doing the homework we got. The teacher soon got up and left for some food or something like that. She was one of thoses teachers with a big appetite and ate for hours. At least food is good. Nick had stopped doing his homework and I have been bored as hell. He flashed me a smile and I returned it. He then pointed to the window. Perfect escape............

"Do you want to?" , Nick asked. I quickly nodded my head. I can't be late for my interview! I just can't! I got up and he did too. This school is so stupid because it doesn't even bother to have security cameras in the room only in the hallways. Stupid right?

"Lets go" , I said. He then opened the window and I then climbed through it as he followed behind. We then went running down the street and across the road to get into my neighborhood. He grabbed my hand and we ran together to my house. We then made it to the building and made our way up to my penthouse. I then got my key out and unlocked my door. All of a sudden as we made our way in Nick grabbed my waist and picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. I then started to playfully scream as he then put me down on my bed and started to tickle me.

"Stop it!" , I said still laughing. He then stopped but smashed his lips on to mine. I kissed him back and then he wrapped me in his muscular arms and held me like we were gonna die.

"Kiss me Cher.....Kiss me like its do or die" , he said and then kissed me again. I then broke the kiss and kissed his nose. 

"I have to get ready now Nick" , I said.

"Why now you have 10 minutes....the things we can do in 10 minutes" , he said playfully. I giggled a little bit and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He then leaned in for a kiss but I rejected the kiss just to tease him. He then became desperate and picked me up again.

"Ahhh! Put me down Nick!" , I said squirming in his grip.

"Not until you let me kiss you" , he said. I sighed playfully and then kissed him. I then got off of him and got ready for the interview. I kissed his cheek one more time before I got dressed and curled my hair into big waves. I didn't do my makeup though...that was the makeup artist's job. I then walked out and Nick was staring at me like I was food. 

"As I said you have about an hour till we have to really get there...the things we can do in hour" , he said and walked over to me.

"No Nick I had 10 minutes to get ready...but it takes a hour to get there" , I said to tease him some more. He then smashed his lips onto mine again. I smiled into the kiss and then he started to kiss my neck. I then moved my lips to his neck and kissed his neck which caused him to moan. I liked that I had that effect on him. He then sucked on my neck which caused me to moan. Luckliy it didn't leave a mark...wouldn't want that for the interview. I then walked downstairs with him and we made it down to the lobby and to the door of my car. I then got in and he got in and we drove to the interview. Luckily it wasn't where a whole lot of people were...it was just on television.