XXX .I See You. XXX

I should've known we would've came back to our old place in New York after picking me up.

"Wow, still looks the same.", I said as I looked around.

I saw a box on our old bed that had 'Open Me' written on the top. I opened it to find a paper.

"And what's this?", I asked.

"It's a paper that states that Joe and I's marriage will come to an official end."

"You're divorcing him"

She shook her head as she smiled at me.

"The only thing that will be wrong is the date it happens. It's been official but Joe wanted one more chance to prove to me he could be the man I wanted him to be."

"How'd he mess that one up "

"Well no one could be the man I want them to be.", she stated

"Oh yea", I said with a laugh.

"Yea, no one except for you.", she said as she slightly bit her bottom lip.

"Oh no no NJ, don't get me started."

"What I did nothing."

"Mhh hmm alright. Where's the rest of your stuff ?"

"I'm supposed to get it from Joe this weekend."

"I'm sick and tired of all these Joe's "

"All these Joe's ?"

"Yea a boxing trainer back home, said I was a bad father.....but then again my boy's mother isn't to good of an example either.", I said as I looked down at the ground

"Well Cassius don't worry about that. Just remember you're going to see what your baby looks like tomorrow. Then after we've got everything settled they can live here with us. I bet they've never rode on a private plane before."

"Yea, they'd like that."

"Yea", she said while coming between my legs and lifting my head to look at her.

"Now let's get some sleep baby.", she stated as she kissed my forehead.

Having my kids live with me and see me actually do better would be great. I'm way more stable with NJ than I ever was with their mother. I just wouldn't know how they would feel about this... I could only wonder.

Jr's POV

After my dad left I went back upstairs to sleep, until my mom called for breakfast. I was still pretty banged up. It was a sharp pain with every slight movement.

"How'd you sleep Jr. ?", my mom asked

"Alright", I said as I rubbed my ribs.

"I already know what happened, I talked to dad last night."

"You talked to your father ?", she asked in disbelief.

"Yes I did , I'm happy for him."

"You're happy for him ?", she asked slightly raising her voice.