XXXVII .Bandit. XXXVII

"NJ she's....perfect", I said

"She's so tiny"

"She's perfect. This is OUR baby.", I said

She was beautiful. She looked very similar to her brothers, just lighter, of course she got that from her mother.

"I love you, and I love the baby you've gifted me with", I said smiling

"I love you too"

"Don't ever be sorry. You carried her for me. She's perfect, I couldn't have asked for better. Now lay down and get some rest."

She laid down and I began to rub her back. Two hours later she was snoring. I looked at our baby. She had breathing tubes but besides that she looked perfectly fine. I know that she'll grow fast, she looks strong.

After taking a short nap myself I walked out the room to get something to drink from the hospital cafeteria.

Next thing you know I saw lights flashing all down the hall. I wonder what they could be here for. There's no way they could know NJ was here.... or could they ?

Marilyn Monroes POV

Cassius made me feel a lot better. I thought I had failed him. I thought the baby was gone but luckily she survived. He's just the perfect gentleman. He rubbed my back until I dozed off.

I don't know how much time had passed but I woke up when the door opened.

"Hmm you scared me Cassius"

He sat on the bed.

"Oh now did I"

My eye widened with fear as I realized that that voice was not Cassius.

"What's wrong Marilyn? Cat got your tongue?", asked Joe

I turned around to look at him.

"What are you doing here", I asked

"Well I just came to check on our baby"

"I told you already Joe, SHES NOT YOURS", I said raising my voice

"Shh now sweetheart. You don't want to be to loud now. You'll start to take up the air.", he said as he put his fingers around my daughters breathing tube.

"What are you doing", I asked

"That's not the question. The question should be, what are you about to say to the press."

"The press ? Screw the press Joe, what do you want", I said

"Oh I want many things hun. One of them being you. The other....", he said as he got closer to my face

"....tell them he did this to you", he stated

"Did What ? Hurt me?"

"Exactly....and raped you. That would be the only reason they would believe that's why this baby is brown. No one would think that Marilyn Monroe would have a niggers baby just to have it"

"Well then they don't know me...and don't call him that, his name is Cassius."

"We both know I don't give a shit about his name", he said