XXVI .The Choke. XXVI

I didn't expect there to be so many people..... or cameras.

The stadium had to be filled with thousands.

*ding, ding, ding*

"Round  12", the announcer said.

"Come here Cassius ", I said as he walked over to me taking his mouth guard out to spit on the side of the ring.

"Now why you playing games with him son ? You know you coulda took him out in round 3, why you waiting so long?"

"I just thought the world wanted to be entertained for a little bit.", he said laughing

"Well stop entertaining them. If you know you can take him out, do it", I stated sternly

The bell sounded off again.

"You heard me Cassius, finish strong "

A couple minutes passed before there was a knock out.

"WE HAAAAAVE OOOOOUR WINNERRRR",the announcer said aloud.

When they announced who won and put the winner standing above the others. I felt a sense of accomplishment.

My boy, standing above all the others

My boy, standing above all the others. High, almighty, and proud. Many wouldn't believe he was actually about to be 15 the way he carried himself. No matter his age, all the women loved him. They attacked him like hound dogs.

After the match, we went out for dinner at this Mexican restaurant. Jr. loved chicken quesadillas, it was his favorite. After that match he deserved as many as he wanted.

"Go ahead son eat up, you deserve it."

"Was a good match huh sir"

"More than good. Out there, you looked just like me"

"Like you or better", he asked laughing

"Well you the one that got the gloves, so way better"

"Why did you stop boxing dad"

"Well... like how I motivate you, your uncle Eddy would motivate me, so when he was hurt I kind of fell off. I started getting into music."

"You ? Music ?", he asked laughing

"Yea boy, ya old man was on tours and everything "

"Did you meet a lot of famous people, I mean, besides me of course"

"Yea I did, I almost got a deal with FOX."