XXIII. I Love YOU .XXIII

I've always said that everyone's childhood plays itself out. It's no wonder no one knows the other or can completely understand. This was just my childhood being played out again.

"I love you", I said

"Ahhhh", he said while letting off a breath of release.

He came inside of me. He pulled out and pulled his pants back up.

"Now stay there", he said as he walked away.

I waited until he walked away. Then I got up and turned on the kitchen sink and tried to get all of his specimens out and off of me.

I felt disgusted.

I put my clothes back on and laid on the floor the remainder of the night.

In the morning I left, I had more shoots to do.

One of the writers named Arthur Miller, was reading my lines until he noticed my face, looked like even my makeup artist couldn't cover the bruise on my cheek and wrist.

"What happened to you?", Arthur asked

"Nothing, I just...fell down the stairs is all.", I said with a smile.

"Stairs...hah....you're really gonna use that excuse well alright. You don't have to be afraid."

"Okay", I said as I began to cry trying to explain what happened

He held me in his arms.

"I can't believe he would do something like that to someone amazing like you"

"Amazing? Please look at me, I'm a mess", I said as I whipped my tears laughing.

"Well I think you're amazing ", he said smiling

"If you ever need me. I'll be there.", he stated as he got up.

It was weird, him comforting me, but any comfort at the moment was helpful. I was beginning to have strange feelings for him....

I came back to my real home. Where Cassius and I both live. The New Years would be in a couple of hours so of course I had to spend it with him.

When I got home the phone was ringing.

"Yes hello", i said

"Um hi, is my dad there?"

"Your dad ? I'm sorry you must have the wrong number"

"No I always call my dad from this number, me and my brother."

"Umm what's your dads name?", I asked

"It's the same as mine. Cassius Clay."

I dropped the phone but you could still hear the voice through the phone.

"Mom some lady answered the phone."

"Let me see son. Hello ? Cassius? The kids and I were just calling to say Happy New Years and we miss you. Hello?"

I picked up the phone.

"I'm sorry he's not here right now but I'll be sure that he gets your message."