XII .Play Boy. XII

Marilyn Monroes POV

I've been living with my acting coach, Natasha Lytess... the money hasn't started coming in like I thought it would. Fox said they're waiting for me to get more known before they have more people sign, kind of like an experiment.

"Okay Norma Jeane now practice this line with a more, sad emotion"

I began to go into my acting persona.

"And you would leave me? For her?"

"Alright alright now I'm going to need a tear so think of something sad, sad like dead puppies......and go", she said

I began to think about the saddest thing that came to mind. Cassius.

I tried to finish the line.

"I thought....I...I"

"Come on you got it, I thought you loved me", she stated sternly hoping the script would finally stick to my mind.

" I...cassi... did you hear that"

"Hear what", Natasha asked

"The voices....the voices they're coming for me", I yelled as I covered my ears

"TURN OFF THE LIGHTS", I yelled as I ran to turn them off and cover the windows

"It won't stop ,it won't stop ,it won't stop"

"Norma what's wrong"

I began to cry as a fell to the floor. There were voices everywhere, I couldn't escape them. This must've been what my mother told me when I was young.

"What is the matter with you", she asked

The voices finally stopped.

I had to put my acting skills to the test now, to seem like I wasn't losing my mind.

"What do you mean, I was acting !", I said while laughing.

"Oh my gosh Norma don't do that, you had me worried"

"Audition like that for everything then you're guaranteed to get every part", she continued laughing.

The next week

I feel as though everyone is getting tired of brunettes. You truly don't see them on tv that much. Maybe I'll change my look ? I have no clue for sure yet.

Some days I wish I hadn't divorced James. I have to do something quick to make enough money to help repay Natasha and buy my own home.

"Hi I'm Marilyn Monroe, I've heard about your auditions "

"I've seen you before, I think you'd be a great candidate", the woman replied.

"Well you see I really need the money right now, times are becoming very hard for me."

"Come tomorrow. Wear something loose, easy to get out of. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, just let me know, I'll be in the room the whole time"