XXVII .Truths. XXVII

"RAHMAN", I yelled as I began to get teary eyed.

His eyes finally shut.

This was going perfectly. Rahman and I practiced three different methods Incase something like this ever happened. All he'd have to do is pretend that he passed out, then when he did they'll forget all about him.

"Finally", the guy said as he let go of Rahman's neck.

"Hey you better not have killed him", said Mikey's son.

"Of course not, just did enough to have him asleep for a while"

"Well good cause then we'd have to kill this one"

I kept my eyes on Rahman the whole time hoping that he was doing what we practiced.

When the guy finally left from by his body , Rahman opened his eyes.

"Run", I mouthed .

He got up quickly and took off.

"I'LL BE OKAY RAHMAN, GET DAD, ILL BE OKA....", I tried to finish before a fist hit my face.

Everything turned into darkness.

Cassius POV

I was sitting down stairs while Odessa did the laundry. I was watching a good ole baseball game. The Giants were in the lead of course.

Next thing that happened was my son running in the house talking and yelling hysterically.

"Slow down son. Now what happened?"

"Cassius, and me, down the street, jumped. Four boys.", he said while trying to catch his breath.

"JUMPED?", I yelled

"Yes, we gotta go", he responded

I opened the closet door to take out a bat.

We ran out the door before I stopped.

"Shit. Rahman grab this bat. If them boys still there you knock them on they asses."

"Where you going dad ?"

"To get my gun.", I said as I turned around to start running.

I finally ran through the door and upstairs to where I knew I left my gun while I had been gone. Right under my side of the bed.

I pulled it out and put some rounds in it, hoping I wouldn't have to pull the trigger on anyone. If I had to then it would be for a good cause.

As soon as I'm walking out I hear the phone ring.

"Shit. Who could it possibly be", I asked myself as I walked quickly to answer it.

"Who is it, you better be quick.", I said panting.

"Cassius I'm pregnant."

I looked at the phone.

"NJ..", I whispered in disbelief.

"It's your baby Cassius."

Jr.'s POV

By the time I came back conscious I was still being hit.

"Well, well, look who finally decided to wake up"

He kicked me in the stomach.

"Now. Next time we ask you for something you'll give it to us right", Mikey's son asked

"Over my dead body", I said after spitting on his shoe.

He gave me another punch to the face.

"I give you this, you definitely got heart Cassius Clay", he said lightning a cigarette.