XV .Stars. XV

Marilyn Monroes POV

Cassius has really grown into his body. Still the body type of a God, he stood high and mighty like a statue. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him.

"Well you gonna stand over there, or are you going to get out and give me a hug"

I slid back in the car and breathed deeply.

He betrayed you. He used you, your body, your sex. You still gonna go to him. You're pitiful. Ugly. Stupid.

No, no, no the voices are starting.

"Hey Nj, you alright in there?"

They stopped.

"Where are my manners, of course. Excuse me can you only let him in"

He came through the fence with his arms open. I went full speed towards him jumping on him. He twirled me around.He seemed to elevate me higher than before.

"I see you missed me"

"You know I have", I stated smiling

He put me down and I smacked him.

"That's for being so rude to me the night I left"

"Oh come on NJ you know I did it for a reason"

"Yea to make me upset, you always wanted to argue", I said laughing

"I'm playing Cassius, you just wanted to make it easier for me to leave...and you were in a sensitive state. Although You could've been nicer "

"Well I'm sorry about that. Had to make sure you were upset enough to get over me faster. Didn't want to ruin your marriage"

"That's way over now"

"You and what's his name, Dick?"

"No actually James"

"Oh sorry, must've confused it with how he acts"

I began to laugh.

" You see when you sign with Fox they don't want you to be married, pregnant, any of that"

"Ahh really"

"Yes"

"So how long you down here for NJ"

"Just for a couple of days. I came to give money to our old orphanage"

"Oh really? Mind if I join along ? I have somewhere to take you afterwards anyways "

"Really, where"

"Now you know I don't kiss and tell"

"Yea okay Romeo."

He looked at me, I couldn't explain the look if I wanted to.

"You want to have dinner with me"

"Where would we go"

"You'll see baby girl"

"Baby girl ? Who'd you use that one on", I said laughing