Chapter 3

Bella

Looking in my closet I couldn't find anything to wear. I sent Gabriella a text, letting her know that I didn't think anything in my closet was presentable to wear on the date she had set up.

To:Gabby
I have nothing to wear.

From:Gabby
What do you mean you have nothing to wear? All those clothes you have.. you better find something.

To:Gabby
I know, but I don't have anything that would look pretty, you know I gotta be bomb!

From:Gabby
Girl bye! You work right in the mall, you can go to any store and find something.

To:Gabby
True, I get off at 4:00 today.. after that you can meet me and we can go look around.

From:Gabby
Coo, from there we can just go back to my house then..

I began putting on my clothes for work, with my parents the way they are I had to take care of myself. And for that reason I depend on no one to do anything for me. I finished packing my overnight bag and made my way out the door.

I work at Rue 21, standing behind the counter I called the next person in line. I noticed this chick giving me the stank eye. I ignored her, returning my attention back to my customer, handing her the bag.

"Thank you for shopping at Rue 21, please come again"

My manager De'anglo leaned over and whispered.  "do you know that chick over there? Cause hunny she looking like she's ready to pop off"

De'anglo is as gay as they come, and surely not afraid to tell you like it is.

"No I don't know her, but if she wanna pop off she can go find the next bitch. I'm not about to lose my job over a secondary hoe!"

"I know that's right, but I'll cut her! You know I will"

"Delo, that girl don't want it"

The mystery girl walked up, mugging us. I put on a fake smile as I greeted her.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

She rolled her eyes before replying.

"Nah there ain't shit you can do for me other than stay away from my man!"

"First I have no idea who the hell your talking about, second don't come into my place of business with that ratchetness"

She looked down on me before saying. "bitch I'll lay your ass out"

De'anglo stepped in addressing this duck face bitch.

"Not before I lay your ass out, bitch didn't she just say, don't bring that ratchet shit to our place of business"

That's why I fucks with him so hard, he always has my back. "HEN" I called for big Henry, the security guard that was on duty. Not long after he came over, taking Ms Ratchetness by the arm escorting her out of the store. I shook my head as I told Delo I was clocking out.

I swear I can't take the drama around here. Just as I was walking out I ran into Gabriella, I gave her a hug before telling her about what just happened.

"Girl, I gotta tell you about this bitch that tried to start some shit with me today"

"What?, what did she say?"

"Told me to stay away from her man, mind you I'm single.. so I have no idea who her man is"

"Fuck that bitch, don't let her ruin your day"