Chapter 15

Gabriella

I walked throughout the mall, occasionally shopping for myself but mostly for my baby boy. These stores have so much stuff that I love, I need for him to hurry up and get here. All the clothes, shoes, car seats, crib stuff and any other baby item make me so more excited to meet my son.

Me and Bella were in a baby store looking over the clothes. I found the cutest little onsie, it was navy blue and white with a cute bear on the butt.

"Bella look at this.. everything is so cute!"

"Aww, he's gonna look so adorable in that"

I already had so many clothing items for him, I had to stop myself. I didn't wanna get to much.. who am I telling I damn near got every outfit I seen. Bella was looking throughout the store, picking up things she wanted to get him.

We moved throughout the store and over to the cribs.. for this part I made Kaydon bring his ass out the sneaker store. He was supposed to be helping me shop, but I have Bella so it's coo.

"Look at that one, it looks like the one you showed me the other day"

Bella was pointed to the black crib, it was set up so nice. The section of the store looked like a nursery, the matching furniture was placed neatly. I loved everything from the colors to the bedding.

"That's the one, Kaydon I want his nursery set up like this, just different bedding"

"Huh?"

He looked up from his phone, not even paying attention to what I was saying. Sometimes I seriously wanna just slap the shit out of him.

"Nothing.. your so annoying, you never listen"

I walked away, going into the store of Bella's choice. After all she's been shopping in all the baby stores with me. I'm sure she's tired of looking at all that stuff. I sat on a bench outside, my feet were hurting and so was my lower back.

I spotted the cutest baby sneakers, I shouldn't have gotten them but I did. I had already gotten way more than I said I would get. We still have the baby shower in a few months.. no more shopping until after then.

I placed my hand on my back feeling slight pain. This shit has to go, if I stand too long my feet swell.. well actually they swell just because. I can't lay comfortable at night, it's a struggle.

"What's wrong?"

I looked at Kaydon and rolled my eyes.

"Oh man.. what did I do?"

"My back hurts .. if you don't know what you did, neither do I"

"I don't know.."

"What was so interesting in your phone, that you couldn't listen when I told you how I wanted the nursery?"

"Nothing.. stop this dramatic shit and go do what you came to do, chill out you good"

I got up and went to get a mango smoothie, leaving Kaydon to stay all up in his phone. That seems to be more important than shopping for our son. I walked pass several stores just looking until I spotted Bella.

I began looking around the store, hesitant to buy anything other than maxi dresses, and lose fitted shirts because I won't be able to fit  anything else once I get further along in my pregnancy.

I found a pair of gold jeweled MK sandals that had my name written all over them. I've spent enough money already and these sandals are pushing me way over the limit of how much I wanted to spend on myself.. my love bug comes first.