Epilogue

(No pov will be in this chapter..)

Its been seven years, and each couple found themselves more in love than ever before.

Kaydon took on a career in professional photography, getting the chance to present his work in worldwide magazines. Gabby went on to become a neonatal nurse, with the help of their family they managed to make their dreams come true.

Raising their son Zachariah to be the most respectful young man he can be. They've had their ups and downs but they fought hard, and finally made it to this very day. The day they will become one and love one another even more than they did yesterday.

Rico now owns a chain of tattoo shops around Philly. Bella is co-owner of Fabulous Style's Hair & Make Up Studio, with Delo. Business Is booming for both, businesses.

Four years into their relationship they welcomed their first baby girl, Amina. And now they get to share their wedding day with their best friends Gabriella and Kaydon.

Bella and Rico's three year old daughter Amina walked down the aisle throwing white roses to each side, until she reached the pulpit. She took a seat in between Rico's mother Maria and Bella's mother Angie.

You could feel the emotion in the room. Everyone was over joyed that the long time best friends, had decided to share their wedding with those close to them on the same day.

Kaydon and Rico waited for the love of their lives to meet them at the alter. To say that they were both happy to be finally marrying the women. They were destined to be with, would be an understatement.

Everyone in the chapel stood and turned as bride maid's Aria, Chloe and Brook made their way down the aisle followed by Gabby and her father Kyle taking  small strides.

Papa Kyle and Gabby stood off to the side as bridesmaid's Alayna, Rozlyn and Andrea came down the aisle. They were followed by Bella and her father Edward.

Once at the Alter, the preacher stood in between Bella and Gabby. "Who gives these women away"

"We do"

Both fathers, said in unison. Both Kaydon and Rico stepped down and grabbed their ladies hand.

They stood at the alter, Bella and Rico looked into each others eyes, smiling.

Both couples were pronounced husband and wife and now it was time to jump the broom. Kaydon and Gabby jumped the broom and walked under the bridge that was created for them. Bella and Rico went next, but instead had rice thrown over them.

The ceremony went without a hitch and now it was time for the reception.

Everyone watched with joyful smiles as the wedded couples had their first dance. John Legend all of me, played in the background. The room was filled with so many supporters and happy family members. Who had come out to witness this amazing moment.

Gabriella moved along with Kaydon, letting go of the tears she'd been holding. Never in her life did she think, she would get a chance to marry the man of her dreams. She smiled and pecked his lips as they continued to move along to the music.

Kaydon couldn't keep his eyes off his wife.. he loved how that sounded, not only in his thoughts but in the tone of his deep masculine voice. He couldn't wait to get her to the Bahamas and rip her dress off and possibly work on that baby girl they've talked about.

Rico, held onto Bella firmly.. feeling like the luckiest man in the world. He had finally found the one and he was overjoyed that he could call her his wife. Bella, blinked several times.. coaching herself not to shed a tear. She was happy, after everything that she's been through she was finally getting a happy ending.