Mimori Suzuko x Female! Voice Actress! Reader

Here is your request Chakana_Yuri! I hope you will enjoy this! Please correct me if there are any mistakes xD.

"Are you going to their 4th live?" My friend asked me and I nodded

"Of course! I can't wait for the 4th live. I still remember their 3rd live and now I'm excited for the 4th." You said. You were a huge fan of them and also the anime. Especially Mimori.

"When are you going to buy the tickets?" I looked at my friend as he looked at the sky,

"I already bought the tickets."   I said as I showed  him the tickets apparently I bought 2 tickets

"I already bought mine. So who are you going to give the other one?" He friend asked and I thought...

"I don't know..."

"Why not sell it?" (F/N) said and I stood up

"Well that could work... But I don't want to..." I said as I looked at the tickets that I was holding.

"Why not keep it as a spare since you might lose your first ticket." He said and I giggle

"Sure. Say are you done with recording for the next episode?" I asked and he stood up immediately.
"What do you mean recording?!"

"You know the one that is needed to be finished?" I said and he sigh and went outside the rooftop and entered the studio again, 

"Lucky enough I'm the first one to finish." I said as I giggle then my phone vibrated and it was a message from my boss
From: Director
To: (L/N)-san
Since you finished recording for the next episode you can go home now. 

'I'm really lucky to have such easy job!' I thought as I went outside the rooftop and went towards the elevator. When I exited the building I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry..." I said as I helped the person pick up all of the papers scattered on the ground.

"It's okay..." She said 'Wait that voice sounded very familiar...' I look at the girl and I looked really shock.

"S-S-S-Suzuko-san?!" I stuttered while blushing and she giggled

"So, since you know who I am... What's your name?" She said and you felt as if the gods have finally answered your prayers.

"(L-L-L-L/N) (Y-Y-Y-Y/N)..." I stuttered my own name and she giggled once again.

"(L/N) (Y/N), I've heard of you before you are the voice actress of that new anime that was aired." She said and I widen my eyes, she knows me?! 

"Okay, I hope we see each other next time." She said as she began to walk leaving you shock 'What did she mean by next time?!' I  blushed.

"Ah wait, are you going to the 4th live?" I looked at the speaker and it was still Mimori and I nodded

"Great! I hope you will enjoy the concert." She said and I nodded

"If you guys enjoyed the concert then we will enjoy it too." I subconsciously said that and Mimori looked really happy.

"(L/N)-san, when did you start to like Love Live?" She asked and the two of us began walking.

"Well the moment it was released." I said and Mimorin nodded.

"So you how was it you know the first episode?" She asked again and I looked at her.