Saitou Shuka x Inami Anju pt. 2

Here is the part 2 of AnShuka :D ah also this is Laconia-chan's friend, not the original owner of this account but Laconia-chan's friend.

Shukashuu's P.O.V.

Ever since me and Anchan admitted that we were official, the rest of the seiyuus would ask the director and the artist to make a YouChika kissing scene which me and Anchan were secretly happy about.

Me and Anchan were currently at my place since Anchan was bored just by staying at her house and play games whole day, but I'm sure if it was King, she wouldn't leave the house, today was summer so it was hot. We were currently in my room with all the windows open and Anchan was just playing games on her phone while her head was on my thighs. And as for me I was reading some book and the genre was mystery since I'm not much of a fan of romance novels or books.
"Hey Shuka..." Anchan said sat up and poked my cheek and I continued reading

"Hey Shuka..." Anchan said again and continued poking my cheeks.

"Hmmm, Shukaaaa." She said and pouted when I looked at her and she smile

"What do you want?" I asked and Anchan pointed her lips.

"A kiss!" She said and I blushed. Why the hell isn't she embarrassed?!

"W-w-w-what?!" I backed away and Anchan blushed and looked away.

"Mou, just hurry up. I'm so embarrassed right now." She mumble and I grab her chin and pulled her and now she was on top of me. We continued kissing until the kiss became really aggressive but Anchan pulled away and blushed, a string of saliva was visible and I pulled her into another deep kiss this time I rolled over and now I was on top of her when I backed away we both breathed heavily. Soon I sat up and left the room leaving Anchan all alone inside my room.

Anchan's P.O.V.

It was over? My mind is satisfied but my body wasn't.... The moment Shukashuu left the room I blushed and touched my lips... I grab my phone and continued playing the game as if nothing happened.

Soon Shukashuu came back with water, and there was a tint of red on her cheeks
"H-here water." She said while handing the water I smile and pat her head.

"Thanks Shuu-chan." I said and continued playing and soon Shukashuu sat beside me and rested her back on my shoulder and she began reading again. Soon I continued playing pokémon.
"Hey let's play a game!" I suggested and placed my phone on Shuka's bed

"What kind of game?" Shuka asked but her gaze was still focused on the book. I huffed clearly annoyed.
"Will you please stop reading and listen to me?" I pleaded and she began laughing

"Why are you laughing?" I glared at her and she continued laughing while her gaze was still focused on the book, then that was when I noticed that she was wearing ear phones, I face palm and scolded myself. I puffed one cheek and continued playing pokémon, I can't believe Shuka! Soon I stood up and Shuka stumble and landed on her bed and I left Shuka's room
"Hey Anchan, where are you going?" Shuka said and I didn't stop walking until I heard walking I turn around and saw Shukashuu jump and soon we both landed on the wooden floor while our lips touched, Shuka didn't back away instead she continued, I tried pushing her but she was too strong, when she backed away she hugged me.
"Hey, I'm sorry..." She apologized and I sigh and nodded

"Yeah, yeah. Will you please get of me now?" I pleaded and Shuka smirked but soon she was about to kiss me again when we heard someone clearing their throats we look at the person and it was Shuka's sibling, I blushed and covered my embarrassed face.
"Could you guys please go make out at Shuka's room instead of the hallway?" Shuka's sibling asked and Shuka blushed
"I-I-I was about to leave anyway..." I said and Shuka's eyes was suddenly filled with confusion and guilt. Soon she nodded and stood up and escorted me to their front door.
"See you tomorrow?" Shuka said and this time her eyes were filled with hope and I smile and kissed her again and she kissed back, soon I backed away and smile.
"Of course. I'll text you when I arrive at home." I said and Shuka nodded and I walked outside when the door was closed, I sigh sadly and noticed it was already 5:34.

'Well at least I was with Shuka whole day without anyone disturbing us.' I giggle as a image of Shuka appeared in my thoughts.

I seriously can't help but fall even more for, Saitou Shuka.

------------------------------------
Waaaah I had fun while writing this xD, lucky enough Laconia-chan has me to make this one-shot. xD Anyways this MIGHT not be the last time I would write for her. xD
Edit:
Laconia-chan's note: As much as I hate to admit it, it is true this might not be the last time she would right for me ;-;