Aqours x Mysterious! Trap! Reader pt. 3

Yo everyone this is the last one-shot for this book, I'll publish my book 2 after the truth or dare so for now enjoy this last one-shot for this book :)

WARNING: This will be a bit violent and there will be blood.

Yō's P.O.V.

Everything made sense now, every time classes would end (Y/N) would leave first, which is why she is often called a mysterious girl, she would tend to stay at the back of the school all alone and before classes you would find her in the library, studying or just using her laptop.

Now I understand as to why she would read murder articles because her dad or maybe her dad's henchmen killed that person or maybe... She killed some of them...?
“Now what do we do?” Ruby asked clearly terrified but Dia, Kanan and Mari remained quiet.
“We wait for her to fully explain.” Kanan said and crossed her arm and closed her eyes,

“What?!” Yoshiko said and we could tell she was scared,

“We no other choice, and Kanan is right.”  [A/N: Wait which right are you talking about? Here in the Philippines Kanan means right 😂] Dia said and everyone nodded.

‘So we are going to wait for (Y/N) huh?’

“How long do you think it will take?” I asked and everyone looked at me and glanced at the time.
“Are we really going to wait for her zura?” Hanamaru asked and Mari shrug,

“Us third-years are going to wait for her, it depends on you guys if you're going to wait.” Mari said and me and the second-years glanced at each other.
“Well I guess we will also wait then.” Riko said and we nodded now we glanced at the first-years who were terrified.
“If you guys want you can go home.” Dia said and smiled but Ruby shook her head and trembled.
“N-no! W-we won't leave without y-you guys...” Yoshiko said fear was heard and so all 9 of us decided to wait for (Y/N) to come back.

‘I hope nothing bad happened to her...’

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I looked through my GPS as I looked for Luke and my dad, I was riding a motorcycle on my there and eventually I arrived at where they were supposed to go, but something felt off. As I got off my motorcycle my left hand was preparing my gun and I continued to walk slowly, as I glance at my GPS I turned to the right side into the forest I went there since that is where Luke and dad were supposed to be.
“Something feels really off.” I mumble as I continue to walk aimlessly and deeper into the forest, as I saw Luke's friend I ran towards him and when he saw me he slowly made his way towards me but when I was in the distance I raised my hand telling him to stop,
“Where is the one who attacked you?” I mouthed and he looked at me clearly confused but soon he pointed at his front, and he dropped his hand and I slowly walked to the left side hiding behind the tree, I crouched down and grab my gun I made sure I had bullets and I stopped hiding and looked for the one who attacked Luke's group but there was no one,
“Just where the hell-” before I could say anything a gun was pointed at the back of my head.
“Looking for me? You must Sr. (L/N)'s daughter huh? But you look like a boy though.” He said and I swiftly turn around and kicked his head and stomach and leg and he fell and I quickly grab his gun,
“Wrong move buddy.” I was about to shoot but I knew he wasn't alone so I grab my knife and he looked up and I stabbed him with no emotions at all. I continued to stab him until he no longer moved.
“Hey you dead already? Lame. I forgot to ask who you are with.” I said as I sigh sadly