Aqours x Idol! Female! Reader

Another request from Hanamura1!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Back when I was still a 1st year here in (Random school name), I always wanted to be a school idol and soon it was a wish come true, during my 1st year here in (Random school name) I was invited to join by my fellow classmate and so I joined them. We were soon famous but this group from other school called Uranohoshi was better, they were outstanding, and their costumes was perfect even though they were just 3 normal students but they still shined brighter than our group. And soon when we finally met them it was during the finals, there I saw Matsuura Kanan, Ohara Mari and Kurosawa Dia. The three of them walked towards the stage but then I saw something off about Mari-san, there was a bandage on her right feet, I began to worry. But soon when they started performing, Kanan-san didn't sing, which shocked Mari-san but Dia-san wasn't it almost seemed like Kanan-san didn't sing on purpose so that Mari-san wouldn't injure herself even more, I look down to my also injure leg. Then I look at my classmates who were also shock.
"Why aren't they performing?" (F/N) asked and I looked down on the floor.

"Mari-san is injured." I mumble to myself as they walk past me, I'm pretty sure their eyes landed on me, but I shook my head.
"C'mon it is our turn." I said as we walk towards the stage. Then my leg started to hurt but I continued to smile even though my injured leg was killing me slowly. I still smiled. When we began performing, I sang the first lines and danced, then a little time skip to the end of the song. When we finished performing I was almost out of breath, when we stood up, everything was blurry and soon I heard a loud thud and then all I ever saw was just darkness. It seems like this injury of mine doesn't know how to wait.

I woke up only to find myself in the hospital room, I was all alone. And soon I sat up but my leg suddenly hurt causing me to fall back. I groan in pain as I look around and saw 3 girls? Wait what?
"Kanan-san? Mari-san? Dia-san?" I mumble and soon they all looked at me.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" Mari-san said.

"What happened?" I asked clearly confused.

"You know if you have an injured leg you should hide it properly, lucky enough we were the only one who saw it." Kanan-san said and I widen my eyes.

"You guys knew?" I said in disbelief and they all sigh

"Yes it was really obvious." Dia-san said and I sigh

"I guess it really is obvious... But Mari-san aren't you injured too?" I said and Mari-san giggled
"Yeah I guess I am also injured, but yours is worse than mine." Mari-san said Kanan-san and Dia-san glared at Mari-san, while I look at my injured leg. Soon we heard a knock and Kanan-san walked towards the door and opened it, and the person behind the door was, Chika-chan?
"(Y/N)-CHAN!" She shouted while running towards me giving me a really tight hug.

"Mou Chika-chan stop!" I said as I try to free myself from Chika-chan's tight embrace.

"I told you not to perform! Why didn't you listen to me?" Chika-chan complained and I scratch the back of my head.
"Heheheh, sorry Chika-chan." I apologized and Chika-chan pouted

"You should of seen You-chan's reaction when you collapsed." Chika-chan said and then a hand suddenly appeared on Chika-chan's shoulder
"You know it is bad to talk about your best friend while she isn't here." It was You-chan and so Chika-chan flinched
"So what was You-chan's reaction?" I smirked and You-chan blushed and covered Chika-chan's mouth using both of her hands and Chika-chan began mumbling unknown words.
"You three seemed close." Kanan-san said and our attentions were now focused on the 3 other girls.