Iida Riho x Sunshine Voice Actress! Reader

Here is your request dragonfighter1512! I hope you will enjoy this one-shot!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up early since I was excited for today, why? Well today is the day whether I'll be the seiyuu (Any Aqours member) or not. I quickly bought a ticket and went inside the train. When I sat down I played SIF, I had 10 love gems and I decided to solo scout, I prayed to god that I would get a Rin UR since I really love Rin and so far I only have 5 URs (A/N: You lucky bastard...) of Rin. As soon as I scouted I knew I would get a rare card but I was surprised to see that I actually got a UR! I jumped like a little kid and people were giving me strange looks  and I blush and sat dwn and covered my beet-red face.
"So you are a fan of Rin?" The girl next to me asked and I look at her and nodded slowly.

"Y-yeah I really love Rin!" I smiled brightly and I noticed the girl looked somewhat familiar... Then the girl smiled and nodded.
"So where are you going?" We both asked at the same time and she giggled.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself anyway I am (L/N) (Y/N) and I'm going to the studio since I auditioned last week I wanted to check if I get to voice (Any Aqours member)." I said like a little kid, and she giggle again.

"Is that so? Well I hope you'll get to voice (Any Aqours member)." She said and I smiled and nodded, then I noticed something about her.
"Hey can I ask you something?" I said and looked at her and then she looked at me and that was when I knew it really was her.
"What is it?" She asked and titled her head a bit at the right and it was really cute. I blushed and looked away. 

"Are you Iida Riho?" I said and she widen her eyes and looked at both of her directions.

"Is my voice that obvious?" She said and I nodded slowly still blushing. Then she blushed then when the train stopped I stood up.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, senpai. I hope we will meet again." I said and she smile and nodded.
"Ah may I ask for your cellphone number?" She asked and I nodded slowly and blushed then I gave her my number and I stepped outside the train with a really bright smile plastered on my face. When I went inside the studio, the place was filled with tons of people. When I checked (Any Aqours member)'s name I checked on who will voice her and when I saw my name which means I get to voice (Any Aqours member)! I began jumping like a little kid again and then I felt my phone vibrating  and I stopped jumping and grab my phone. There was 1 unread message. It must be from Rippi, I checked the message and it really was from Rippi.
From: Unknown
To: (Y/N)

So did you get to voice (Any Aqours member)?

P.S. This is Rippi (◕ω◕) 

I smile ad I finish reading her text, then I replied to here message.
From: (Y/N)
To: Rippi

Yeah I did! I'm so happy right now! 

I smiled and placed my phone inside my jacket and continued walking. Today was really fun. I get to meet the seiyuu of my favorite girl and I get to voice (Any Aqours Member)! I wonde what would happen next? I can't wait! After walking around Tokyo I went home and was welcomed by my pet cat. I went to the living room and watched TV with my cat besides me. It was a cooking channel that showed up first so I decided to watch it. Then I received another text from Rippi.
From: Rippi

To: (Y/N)

Can we chat? (・ω・o)

I smile and replied

From: (Y/N)
To: Rippi

Sure. ^ω^ 

After a few mintues Rippi replied

Rippi: Why don't we get to know each other?

(Y/N): Sure my name is (L/N) (Y/N) and my favorite color is(F/C) and my hobbies are (H/B) my favorite food is (F/F) my zodiac is (Z/N) my birthday is (B/D).

Rippi: Well you already know me so, what else should we talk about?

We continued texting but soon Rippi had to say good night since she still has a photo shoot tomorrow, I decided to brush my teeth and wore a much more comfortable clothes and watched TV but soon I got really sleepy and I turned off the TV and went to my room and went to bed. Today was the best day of my life. I wonder if another miracle would happen tomorrow.

I wish Rippi would love me back, but there are a lot of people out there wishing if Rippi would love them back, and I'm pretty sure she loves someone else and I know that person who she loves, loves her back.

------------------------------
Heya guys! I'm sorry if I haven't been updating much. Something happened... And I'm sorry once again that I kept leaving it at the best part. ;-;