Pile x Female! Reader

Once again a request from melon_crow!

Pile's P.O.V.

"Say (Y/N) you sure you're not in a hurry?" I said and (Y/N) nodded. Who is she? Well she is my childhood friend, and right now we were currently eating ramen.
"You know you should slow down or else you might hurt or burn your tongue." I warned her but she didn't even listen to me. I sigh and continued eating my ramen.

~Time Skip~  

"Thanks for the ramen Pai-chan!" She said and I nodded then she turn around and began walking to a different direction, but then she stopped walking and turn around and faced me then she ran towards me? Then she suddenly hugged me. I was surprised but soon I hugged her back. Since I was taller than her I rested my chin on her head.

"You're so cute (Y/N)-chan." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Just shut up." She said and this time she left. What am I going to do now? I could go shopping but it would be boring if I would go shopping all alone. But then it would be boring to nothing. Maybe I should call (Y/N), but she might be busy... But it is worth a shot!

"Hi! This is (Y/N)! I'm currently buys so just leave a message after you hear beeeep!" I sigh and ended the call, she really was in a hurry... I guess I'll just head home. Today was supposed to be the day where I finally have a day off but I'm spending my day off at home... Maybe I should just go home and get some rest.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I sigh as I continue to watch over my family's bakeshop. I was already tired but since I decided to help my family's bakeshop I missed the chance to hang out with Pai-chan... She was probably busy after all she is a singer and a seiyuu... I bet she's more tired... I really miss hanging out with her. Ever since she moved to a different city things started changing and now we finally met again, its been a while since we last hang out. I sigh as I placed my right elbow on the counter and my right hand on my mouth and nose, and I watched the view, my family's bakeshop was close to the sea  so the view is always beautiful. Back when me and Pai-chan were kids we would go to the sea everyday just to watch the sunset. I miss those days, but ever since Pai-chan became so famous we haven't been hanging out as much as we used to... And I actually miss her... Sure we just met again few weeks ago, it still wasn't enough... I still wanted to know more about Pai-chan, I wanted to know if Pai-chan changed or not.

~Time Skip~    

I sigh as I listen to Aqours music. It was already 4:30 pm, time sure s fast... I remember when I used to be a huge fan of muse I'm still  fan though but now I'm slowly enjoying Aqours music. As soon as I heard the bell at the entrance.I saw Pai-chan...?
"Pai-chan?" I said and Pai-chan smiled

"I decided to stop by, so you and your family still owns this store?" She said as she walked towards the counter, I giggle and nodded
"Of course." I said and she giggle and pat my head, I pouted and she giggled.

"You didn't change as much as I expected." She said and I raised my right eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I said as I lean closer and Pai-chan backed away a bit and blushed

"W-well you didn't change you're still dense, stubborn, dumb and careless." She said

"Ouch." I said as I pretend to be hurt.

"You really hurt my feelings, Pai-chan." I said and Pai-chan giggled

"But you're still bright, lively, funny and cute." She said and I blushed and looked away

"You and your jokes." I said while pouting and soon Pai-chan stopped giggling. Then she looked at the sea.
"Do still remember when we were kids we would go to the sea just to watch the sunset?" She said and my eyes started to tear up. I was surprised because Pai-chan still remembered those little memories, but soon I smiled and nodded
"Of course, how could I forget those amazing memories?" I said and Pai-chan 

"Say there is still time right?" Pai-chan asked and I title my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Pai-chan looked at me and smiled brightly

"Time for us to go to the sea and watch  the sunset just like we did when we were kids." She said and I look at the time and noticed it was almost 5:30... I smile 
"I guess there's still time." I said.

As we walked towards the sea, all of our childhood memories began flooding back to my memories, subconsciously I held her hand which cause her to flinch and I blushed and quickly pulled my hand.
"S-s-sorry." I stuttered and Pai-chan suddenly held my hand.

"I don't really mind if you would hold my hand, after all we are just childhood friends." She said and I looked down at the sand and nodded.
"Right, childhood friends." I said and clenched my fist I tried holding back the tears that were about to fall. To be honest it was actually painful since I... I... Fell in love with my own childhood friend... 
"(Y/N)-chan? Why are you crying?" I widen my eyes and touched my cheeks there was indeed tears, I quickly wiped my tears and sigh.
"I HATE MYSELF!!!" I shouted as loud as I can and Pai-chan was shock.

"I HATE, HATE, HATE MYSELF!" I continued shouting to the point where I was crying so much.

"I hate myself... I'm such an idiot because I fell in love with my own, childhood friend." I said and I forgot that Pai-chan was with me I look at her only to find her blushing.
"You also feel the same way?" She said and I wide my eyes, wait..

"Feel the same way?" I asked and Pai-chan blushed

"Y-yeah..." She looked away and twirl a bit of her hair. She really is like Maki... 

"Then, does that mean I can..?" I stood up and walked towards her and she blushed and looked away
"Can what?" She said and I lean closer to her face.

"Kiss you?" I said and I actually kissed her, she flinched but soon she kissed back which startled me, when we pulled back we were both blushing so much.
"I... I... I... Love... You..." I stuttered and Pai-chan smiled

"I... Love... You... Too.." She said and I smile and we stayed in the sea just to watch the sunset. 

Watching the sunset with the person you love is such a great feeling...