Kanan x Depressed! Hopeless! Female! Reader

My brain today is too negative and I was also listening to CYaRon's "Yozora Nandemo Shitteru no?" xD sooo change of plans, this will be the next one-shot and after this is the Aqours x Idol! Female! Reader xD

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I can't seem to fall asleep, I count the stars that are on the sky, I counted until I fell asleep, once I was asleep I had a dream. A dream that involves you, it hurts so much. I woke up again and it was still night time, "I'm sorry." I mumble as a tear fell from my tired eyes, I look up and saw a shooting star. I smile sadly as I try to fall asleep, I had a dream where you and I were happy, a dream where both of was happy. I wish we can go back to that time. But it seems like you are happier than before. I frown as I saw you walk past me. Not a single "Good morning." Was uttered, instead of wanting your attention I turn around and continue living my life.

I can't seem to fall asleep, I tried counting the stars again but instead of counting, I traced your name. It was too painful to see you, but sometimes I need to accept the fact that you are having a better life than me, I'm sure you are enjoying your life without me.

After our graduation I saw you walking outside the school with the person you love, the two of you had the brightest and biggest smile, it hurts me to see you with someone else but, if you want to live your life the way you wanted it then I won't disturb you. But I will always love you no matter how painful it is, you can hurt me and break me but my love for you will never change no matter what.

Another year has passed and I haven't seen you but I'm still in love with you, even though there were a lot of people out there, I still picked you. I saw you all alone and my heart was beating so fast, you wore the clothes that I gave you for your birthday, something inside me wanted to talk to you and finally tell you how I truly feel, but soon the person you were with during our graduation showed up, I stopped walking as the two of you held hands, I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists and looked down.

I continue to gaze at your number that was on my phone and soon I gather all the courage I could and texted you with a simple, "Hey." I waited for a reply and soon you replied saying "Hi." I soon asked how you were doing and you said you were fine and when you asked how I was doing I lied by saying "I'm fine." Even though I clearly wasn't, we continued chatting until it was time for you to sleep.

Few months has passed by and you and I were close once again. And I finally decided to confess,  the week after I planed my confession you said you had a fight with your lover, which ruined your relationship, but I knew you were still in love and you still wanted your ex lover but soon I wanted you to know how I truly felt but I had to move it to the next month since I still needed to comfort you.
"She was the person who I really loved." Kanan said as she continue to sob on my shoulder, I continue to rub her back softly as I continue to listen to what ever she had to say.
"Do you still love her?" I asked, I didn't want to hear her answer since it was already obvious I sigh.
"Never mind." I said softly and soon Kanan fell asleep, I placed her on my bed as I continue to watch over her. I keep hearing sniffing which worried me a lot but soon, it stopped
"Hey Kanan, next month can you go to Uranohoshi at 4:00 pm?" I decided to tell her and she look at me and looked confused.
"Just go, I have something important to tell you." I said and she nodded.

After 1 month, I waited at the gate of Uranohoshi, when I saw you I couldn't hep but cry. Kanan looked worried
"Hey why are you crying?" She asked as she hugged me, I backed away and clenched my fist, I needed to say those words and so I said it
"I love you, Matsuura Kanan! I really do!" Those words escape my mouth like bubbles and your reaction was speechless, soon you hugged me tightly and whispered into my ears
"I love you too, (L/N) (Y/N)."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What is wrong with me today? ;-; 

Anyways, since it is already 10:53 pm here, I guess I should call it a night? xD