HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HANAYO!

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my exam for today is finally done and when I got home I fell asleep when I lay down on my bed and I just woke up and so I decided I should start writing for this belated birthday special xD. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Will you wait for me?"  

I woke up and immediately sat up, I placed my hand on my head and sigh.
"Another nightmare." I muttered and glanced at my calendar it was her birthday. 

I've been having this nightmares ever since I was a 2nd year college student and it is starting to make me feel strange. I walked outside my room and stretched and walked straight towards the fridge to grab something to drink. When I grab my water jug and closed the fridge and began drinking water. My phone started ringing and I expected it to be from either Eli or Honoka but instead it was Rin?
"Hello?" I answered the call,

"Good morning (Y/N)-chan nya~!" Rin said cheerfully, I guess she didn't change much.

"Good morning too Rin-chan, so why are you suddenly calling me?" I asked while walking towards the living room
"I'm sure you know today is her birthday right?" She asked and I smile 

"How could I forget?" I said and smirked and Rin started giggling,

"So what did you guys plan?" I asked and I could tell that Rin was smirking like a cat. (A/N: Whut?) 
"Well, we planned on something and now it is set but as for the gifts, there is a 50% you will agree and another 50% that you would disagree nya."  I raised my right eyebrow, I wonder what it would be?
"O... Kay? So what is the gift?" I asked and turned the TV on,

"Who." Rin corrected and I looked even confused,

"Wait the gift is a person? You guys aren't going to kill someone right?!" I said clearly worried and shock and Rin laugh.
"Of course we won't kill someone, we will just put that person inside a box and don't worry we will put a hole in order for that person to breathe nya." Rin explained and I sigh in relief soon there was nothing interesting on TV so I just turned it off and lay down on the couch with my back on the cushions,
"And why would I disagree on that?" I asked and went to drink water again,

"Well that is because the gift is you nya." Rin said and I spat the water and began coughing,

"W-what?!" I stuttered while blushing 

"You're joking right?!" I said and there was silence.

"We just graduated (Y/N)-chan, will you pleas just agree?" Rin pleaded, there was no escape huh...
"F-fine..." I said

"Alright, now open the door." Rin said and I titled my head

"Huh? Why?" I walked towards the door and opened it and there Rin was along with everyone else except for Hanayo and Kotori.
"Uh..." I was speechless and they smiled

"Well, aren't you going to let us in?" Maki asked while as always played a strand of her hair. 

"S-sure." I said and stepped aside and they went inside and looked at my apartment in amazement, except for Honoka and Eli of course.
"So... Uh..." I was a loss for words.

"Alright, we will just stay here in the living room, for now go take a bath and we will handle your outfit and make-up!" Honoka said and everyone nodded and I went to the bathroom with my towel of course and I took a bath. 

~A bit of a time skip~

Now they were planning on how they would put me inside the present, but what I was wearing was simple, it was just a plain black short skirt matched with a simple black and white jacket with cat ears on the hood it was a type of jacket without a zipper and as for the shoes it was matched with a simple black converse shoes. My hair was tied into a pony tail and at the tip of my hair it was a bit curly and the make-up wasn't too much. 

When they finally planned it I only sigh,
"How will you guys carry me there though?" I asked while stepping inside the box and everyone smile,
"There are 7 of us I'm sure we will be able to carry you nya~!" Rin said and closed the box there was indeed a hole but it wasn't big though but it was enough for me to breath, the box was indeed spacious I had a lot of space so I just lay down and well I fell asleep.

~Another Time Skip~

"(Y/N)-chan! (Y/N)-chan! Wake up nya! We are here!" Rin's loud yet cheerful voice woke me up and I got up but then my head bumped on the cardboard, earning a sigh of relief.
"We thought you were dead." Eli's voice was heard and I rolled my eyes and then I felt myself getting lifted and I yelp
"Aw how cute~!" Nozomi teased and I pouted

"Shut up..." I said and crossed my arms, then I heard the gates opening, we must be a Maki's house or something.
"Ah where were you guys?" Hanayo's voice was heard and I froze,

"Hahahah sorry about that, did you and Kotori got here a while ago?" Eli said, and soon I was placed down.
"No, we just got here. Maki's house really didn't change." Hanayo said and they all laughed I tried my best not to laugh or giggle or sneeze or cough or for short any noise.
" So... Did you guys invite (Y/N)-chan?" I widen my eyes

"Ah (Y/N)-chan? She couldn't come again, since she is still busy with college stuff." Honoka lied and I felt bad, its been 2 years and I haven't texted or called Hanayo, I promised I would wait for her but on her graduation I didn't even go to their graduation or congratulate her since there were a lot of things to finish. I was a coward. 
"Oh okay..." Hanayo sounded really sad and I just wanted to rip this box and hug her, but I needed to wait.
"Hey why don't we eat now?" Kotori suggested and everyone cheered, waaaaaah I wanted to eat too! 

How long do I have to wait?

Seriously? 

I hope they didn't forget about me.

What is taking them so long?

"Alright time to open the presents nya~!" Rin said finally and soon I was picked up first

"Wow this gift is sort of big don't you think?" Hanayo asked and everyone didn't comment instead when it was slowly opening I jumped and smiled

"Happy Birthday Hanayo!" I shouted and Hanayo looked surprised soon there were tears in her eyes which caused me to panic 
"A-ah Kayo-chin w-why are you crying?!" I was practically panicking and everyone was leaving the room,
"I actually waited." I said while smiling and Hanayo smiled while wiping her tears,

"I'm glad you waited." She said and pulled me into a tight hug 

"I love you, Kayo-chin." I said and Kayo-chin smiled

"I love you too (Y/N)-chan." She said softly and I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I'm glad she waited, and I'm also glad that I waited as well.