Saitou Shuka x Inami Anju

Heya guys! Merry Christmas! Here's a AnShuka one-shot ^^

P.S. Saitou Shuka is You's seiyuu while Inami Mikan- I mean Anju is Chika's seiyuu and also sorry if Shukashuu and Anchan are a bit OOC xD

Well then enjoy~

Anchan's P.O.V.

I woke up early as always to jog but surprisingly Shuka decided to tag along.
"Mou, what took you so long?" I complained and Shuka scratch the back of her head while giggling nervously.
"Well, I sorta woke up late, my sister forgot to wake me up." She stated and I sigh

"C'mon let's just start jogging." I said and she nodded then we began jogging.

While jogging I noticed Shukashuu kept glancing at my way. But I decided to ignore it, soon curiosity won and I look at Shukashuu who was actually looking at me, I blushed and ran even faster I was no longer jogging I was now running, I ran as fast as I could leaving Shukashuu. I checked the time and it was still 5:08 am, I turn around and Shukashuu was no one to be seen, then I stopped running and look at each directions and Shukashuu was no where to be seen, I got really worried and walk back to where she was.
"Shuka! Shukashuu! Where are you? Look I'm sorry! Shuka!" I continued to shout but she didn't show, then I decided to call her phone, I waited for her to pick up but she didn't
"Hey this is Shuka! I'm currently busy, please call later~." I looked down and continued to look for her,
"Shuka! Shukashuu! Baka You-chan!" I shouted as loud as I could but she didn't show up.

"Shuka stop joking around! Where are you?" I continue to shout. Just where on earth is she?

Shukashuu's P.O.V.

"Anchan! Anchan! Where are you?" I continue to look for her, I was starting to get really scared, where is she?
"Anchan! Please nows not the right time to joke around! Where are you?" I turn left and she wasn't there, I tried calling her but there was no signal.
"Anju! Anchan! Mikan!!" I continued to shout, I was starting to get really conscious with my surroundings. I continued walking I didn't know where I was going I just continued walking going left or right. Mou just where is she? Why did she even run all of a sudden? What did I do?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Could it be she knew I was staring at her?!

No one's P.O.V.

As Shuka turn right she didn't notice that Anchan was in fromt of her and Anchan didn't notice as well since Anchan was running. Soon when Shukashuu continued walking she saw Anchan.

Shukashuu's P.O.V.

The moment I saw Anchan I ran towards her and tackled her into a tight hug, and we both fell on the grass and soon I began crying.
"Why did you leave me in such a dark place?!" I cried and Anchan looked relieved and smile
"I'm sorry." She apologized and I continued to cry.

"Don't... You know... H-how scared I was?" I said in between sobs I couldn't speak properly. Soon Anchan's eyes widen and sat up while I was still crying on her shoulder, soon she hugged back and cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead which caused me to blush then she look at me straight in the eyes.
"Don't worry I won't ever leave you." She promised and I bit my lower lip and looked

"Promise?" I said and she smiled warmly and nodded

"Yeah, I promise." She said while wiping my tears, I blushed and pouted

"Will you live with me?" I said and Anchan blushed and flinched

"A-ah except f-f-for that! Y-y-you have siblings!" She stuttered which was cute and I nuzzle my nose on her cheeks,
"You're so cute, Anchan." I whispered to her ears and her ears turn red and also her face.
"M-mou stop t-teasing m-me." She stuttered,

"Waaah this is so embarrassing." Anchan said and covered her face, I giggle.

"Hey Anchan," I blushed and stood up and turn around

"Hmm?" She said and soon I knew she stood up, I inhaled deeply and turn around

"I..." I looked down again and clenched my fists.

"I... I..." I continued to stammer, come on Shuka! You've been practicing this!

"I... Love you so much Anchan!" I finally felt relief and she just blushed

"I... Love you too, Shuka." She said while embracing me tightly

"I thought you loved Rikyako or Aikyan..." She admitted and I smile.

"And I thought you loved Rikyako." I also admitted, and soon when we stopped hugging oir eyes were glued together and before I knew we both kissed, Anchan's lips was soft and warm and welcoming, it is like I never want to stop kissing, but soon we both ran out of air we both backed away and gasped for air.
"I love you Shuka." Anchan said and I blushed a bit and smiled

"I love you too, Anju."

Bonus:

"Hey now that we are official are you going to live with me now?" I suddenly blurted and everyone looked at me and Anchan widen her eyes and covered my mouth.
"Ara ara~ you two are official now?" Ainya teased us and Anchan blushed and shook her head.
"N-no!" Anchan denied and I sigh and grab her hands and kissed her, she caused her to freak out, but soon she kissed back, when we parted I look at the rest.
"Yes we are official." I declared and everyone smirked.

"No wonder you guys always flirt with each other." Arisha stated while smirking and then we both blush.
"Waaaah I wish I was in a relationship." Ainya said while looking at Suwawa and Suwawa looked away while blushing.

Could it be? Ainya and Suwawa are both dating?

Well who knows...