Riko x Violinist! Depressed! Female! Reader

I once again watched Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso or Your Lie in April, and well the feels just hurt so much T^T but while watching Your Lie in April my crush was also watching with me, it actually shocked me to see her cry though xD anyways, enjoy~

P.S. While writing this, I was at school since today was my Christmas Party (Dec. 21,2017), my crush also helped on making this one-shot xD

P.P.S. This might be long, and play the media when I say so! xD

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

How much more do I have to go through this? 

How long do I need to keep this up?

How long do I need to suffer?

How long do I deserve to be alive?

I woke up from another nightmare, I stare at the ceiling and look at my left side and there I saw the moon, I noticed I was sweating so much, I decided to just try and close my eyes and get some rest.

But I guess my body wasn't listening to me....

I opened my eyes again and stood up from my bed, I glance at my wall clock and mumble the time.
"2:47 am." I look back at the floor and realized my room was a mess. I looked around, I opened the drawer to my study table and there my violin sheets were, and on the top was a picture back when I was young. And beside me was my best friend, who I fell in love with... Her name was...

...Sakurauchi Riko...

Its been years since I last saw Riko, before I transfer here in Uranohoshi, Riko and I had an argument, but before the argument we made a promise. A promise that I shouldn't break. I promise that still stays with me... 

It was a simple promise, all we ever wanted was to play the violin and piano together when we meet again. 

...But...

I stopped playing the violin when I was a 2nd year student. The more I practice the more, I remember Riko... Our fight was still clear it was the reason as to why I couldn't get any sleep... The reason as to why I stopped playing the violin, all the things we used to together still lingers in my mind but I knew if I ever saw her again, which was impossible, I would just ignore her, I know that sounds harsh. But I'm sure I'm mean nothing to her.

Day, after day, my 2nd year was the same, I wake up, take a bath, prepare my stuff, go to school, copy notes, answer questions, basically the typical things you do at school. But While doing those typical things I did it alone. Riko was my only friend, I actually hate to admit the fact that I want to talk to her again.

Soon, my wish was granted. While staring at the window blankly I heard my teacher enter and I didn't look at the front until she said something interesting,
"Class, we have a new student, please treat her nicely, okay Sakurauchi-san you may now enter." I quickly looked at the new student and it was Sakurauchi... Riko... I couldn't believe it, I widen my eyes as our eyes locked she also looked to see me here. Soon the girl in front of me, I believe her name was Takami Chika, anyways she suddenly stood up while holding a test paper, and I noticed her score was 32/100 and I sweat drop and now she was blocking my view, I sigh 
"I'm sorry but I can't join your school idol club." She said, her voice was different from the voice I heard few years ago, her aura was now different. Her personality changed. The girl in front of me was no longer the one, who was childish, now the girl in front of me was mature-looking. When she walked past me, she continued walking as if I was never there. Until she sat next to me... I continued to pretend that she wasn't there, but I couldn't but notice her gaze, she kept glancing at me, that puzzled look on her face makes me think that she almost forgot about me. But my attention was still focused on my notebook. Until her gaze was starting to get really annoying.
"Will you please stop staring at me?" I said coldly and she flinched and look at her notebook again.
"S-sorry." She apologized and now she was listening to the teacher.