Kusuda Aina x Singer! Depressed! Female! Reader

Here is your request melon_crow! You wouldn't mind if it is a female reader right? xD

P.S. This one-shot is kind of short since I was in hurry while writing this one-shot. 

Kussun's P.O.V.

"Which one should I buy?" I asked myself as I look for new clothes at my favorite shop but I can't seem to pick one perfect outfit.

When I finally picked an outfit I went to the cashier and bought the outfit, when I left the shop I bump into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I said and I help that person. She looked somewhat familiar.

"I'm sorry, I should have watched where I was going." She said, and her voice sounded sad but even her voice was familiar, I look at the girl on more time and it really was her.
"(L/N) (Y/N)." I said and she look at me with those dull and blank (E/C) eyes. (L/N) (Y/N) was known as a singer, seiyuu and model but she mostly sings on her free time, but something happened during her concert, it was the biggest concert ever, but soon after singing one last song she fainted, why? From what I've heard from my friends she was really sick, but she still participated despite her conditions, but after that concert she stopped composing or singing songs or voicing characters or modeling due to family problems. Soon she was forgotten. 
"So you still know me?" She asked, how could I forget hoer when she was one of my favorite seiyuu and singers.
"Of course I do! You were my favorite singer and seiyuu." I said and she looked down.

"You WERE?" She said and I backed away slowly. This wasn't the (Y/N), the one I idolized, the one who was cheerful, the one who was filled with happiness, the one who was out-going. The present (Y/N) is different from the past (Y/N). It actually made me feel so worried.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I'm already forgotten." She said as she sigh then she began walking away. I didn't want things to stay like this, I want the old cheerful, funny, kind, energetic and sweet (Y/N)! I pulled her wrist and she turn around and once again her dull and blank eyes was focused on my eyes.
"Let go." She said and I shook my head and held even tighter.

"Why?" I asked and she looked confused.

"Huh?" Was the only thing she said, then she pulled her hand back.( A/N: I don't know if that made sense xD

"Look I don't want you to suddenly go up to me and just waste your time, you should leave. I don't want to waste your time just like I did few years." She said while walking away. I watched her as her figure started to blend in the crowd and when she was gone I went home. When I entered my house I saw a picture frame and there was a picture of me and(Y/N) I went to her fan meeting and I was happy to see here in person and I was lucky to take a selfie with her. I smile as I hug the picture frame, I lay down on my bed while hugging the picture frame. Soon I feel asleep while hugging the picture frame...

Why did you change, (Y/N)? What happened to the one I fell in love with?

----------------------------------------------------
Heya guys! I'm sorry if this is kind of short especially you melon_crow I'm sorry if this one-shot was short. ( ◢д◣)