Kobayashi Aika x short! Childish! Female! Reader

Another seiyuu x reader, cuz why not? xD also this might be short since this stupid fever of mine is totally bothering me :/

Aikyan's P.O.V.

"Aikyan! Aikyan look!" I felt someone tugging my hand and I looked at my right side and saw my crush smiling brightly while pointing at the unicorn stuff toy soon I sweat drop.
"(N/N), that is only for kids. We're already adults and it is time to act like one." I said and she pouted cutely which was my weakness,
"Please?" She said while holding my hand tightly which caused me to blush. But soon I pat her head.
"It sounds really strange especially when I heard it from someone who is older than me." I said teasingly while crossing my arms and she smirked and soon she pretended to cry.
"All I ever wanted was just a stuff toy is that too much?" She said while fake tears escaped her eyes and this time people were looking at me and glared at me soon I panicked
"Okay, okay!" I said and she smiled and whispered

"Thanks, Aikyan." She said and smirked and rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

And so we bought the unicorn stuff toy and (Y/N) wouldn't stop hugging the stuff toy.
"Geez. Why did I like someone so childish?" I mumble and (Y/N) looked at me clearly confused.

"Did you say something?" She asked and I shook my head

"It is nothing. Now where do you want to eat?" I asked and (Y/N) didn't pay attention instead she looked at the front and noticed a lot of people were holding hands. Soon  (Y/N) looked at her left hand then looked at my right hand, and so she held my hand which caused me to flinch, she pretended that she wasn't holding my hand by just casually looking at the shops we would walk past.
"I want to eat where there is (F/F)!" She said while smiling like a little kid and I just wanted to picture her,
"I kinda expected that." I said and she didn't say anything, soon I held her hand which cause her to flinch then when we entered the fast food chain we looked for some place to sit and we looked at the menu.

Soon when our order arrived we prayed and began eating. We were both quiet which was really awkward,
"Ah you got some ketchup on the side of your lips." She exclaimed while wiping the ketchup. I felt embarrassment as her soft hand touched me.
"After eating can we go to the photo booth?" I suggested and (Y/N)'s eyes shined and she nodded rapidly.
"Yeah! Let us take pictures as a remembrance of our first... Date..." She mumble the last word which confused me.
"First what?" I asked

"First hang out!" She sais while smiling there was a tint of red on her features

"Oh I see." I said while staring at her straight in the eyes.

~Time Skip~

After eating we went to the photo booth and took pictures, we took about 6 so we both get 3 each.
"Hey Aikyan." She mumble. We were both near the beach just watching the sunset.

"Yeah?" I asked and (Y/N) just smiled not saying anything. But soon she did,

"Thanks, for today." She thanked me and rested her head on my shoulders and I blushed and rested my head on her head and I smiled
"I should be the one to thank you." I said and she giggle

"Hey why did you want to hold hands?" I asked out of the blue and she blushed

"W-well the truth is I..." She looked down but soon she look up and smiled.

"I love you!" She said and at first I thought she didn't mean it but her eyes told the truth. She truly loved me.
"I..." I was a loss for words I couldn't say the right words.

"I also... Love you too!" And so the words that I've kept aside finally escaped my lips. Soon tears escaped her eyes which caused me to panick
"Uh why are you crying?" I asked while wiping her tears.

"I'm just glad." She muttered and I smile

"Alright. Will you go out with me?" I asked and she nodded

"Yes!" She said and I smiled and embraced her tightly while we looked up where the stars were.

While looking at the stars I stared at (Y/N) who was admiring the stars that shined at the dark blue sky.