Blake - Noticed

Y/N'S POV
Im just a normal girl well a fangirl of New Hope Club they're a band from the UK.

I never met them but I hope I will someday.

Or I hope just get noticed but I doubt that.

My stan is Blake and i've been tweeting him every single day... im probably annoying him but I hope... just a simple hi from him will make me so happy.

Today im just on the bed tweeting Blake over and over again hoping he would notice me.

New Hope Club's band account, George and Reece followed me on twitter already but Blake is just really hard to get his attention.

"Y/N! Come downstairs and stop tweeting Blake... breakfast is ready!" My mum called me from downstairs.

"Coming mum!" I sighed and put my phone down and went down.

"Bacon and pancakes just the way you like it" mum said and put the food down infront of me.

I started eating and kept thinking on when will I ever have a chance to meet them.

"So whats on your mind?" Mum said and I stopped at my thoughts.

"What.. oh nothing" I said quietly.

"I know that face Y/N and thats why I have a surprise for you" Mum said and that caused me too look at her.

She gave me an.. envelope?

I opened it and found 2... TICKETS?!

"No way mum! You just! What! Am I dreaming!" I was shaking so much and tears of joy formed my eyes as I was holding 2 VIP tickets to a New Hope Club Concert (just imagine that they have their own tour already hihi).

I jumped up and down and hugged my mum tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! I love you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Now go call your best friend and tell her" mum said and I quickly went up to my bedroom to call Y/F/N.

"Y/F/N! GUESS WHAT!" I shouted.

"WHAT!" she said.

"I HAVE 2 NEW HOPE CLUB CONCERT TICKETS! AND YOU ARE COMING WITH ME TONIGHT!" I said to her jumping up and down.

I went up on twitter and saw New Hope Club's post asking if who is going to the concert tonight.

I instantly tweeted back that I was going.

And minutes later I saw a notification from my twitter and I was speechless.

It was New Hope Club.

@(your twitter username) Can't wait to see you later then! 🙈❤
-B

But I realised that it was Blake because he left his initial.

And I was literally screaming inside... I have finally been noticed by Blake!.

Hours passed and I got ready for the concert and I decided to wear a cute Sleeveless top with a denim jacket, skinny jeans and some white sneakers.

I curled my hair and braided it into a headband braid.

I picked up my phone and called Y/F/N.

"Hey! Where are you? Im going to the arena now" I said while walking to the train.

"Im almost at the arena, I'll just call you when I arrived" she said and dropped the call.

I arrived at the arena and started looking for Y/F/N and finally I found her.