New Hope Club - Blake?!

Y/N'S POV
'I like you Y/N and im serious about it' those words left Reece's mouth and I cant stop thinking about it.

Im in my hotel room for and hour doing nothing, just sitting on the bed and thinking.

I dont even know whats going on with me.. I mean George and Reece likes me?!

Im not even that good looking how can they like me.

Ughh!

REECE'S POV
"Reece come on we know you're just joking when you said you like Y/N" Blake said.

We went to the beach yesterday and I confessed to Y/N that I like her... Yes its true I like Y/N ever since I met her.

But I never got an answer from her.

We're at our hotel room right now and Blake dosent believe me that I like her.

"Guys come on! Im telling the truth I do like her and im serious about it" I said.

"Besides why are you so affected by it! Non of you guys even like her anyways! Once she said yes to me we can be together" I said smirking.

"What no! I like her too!" Geroge stood up shocked.

I was lost for words, why didnt he tell us before about this!

"What?!" Me and Blake said at the same time.

"I-I mean uhmm..." George stuttered.

"You like her too?" I said.

"Alright fine yes I do! But she rejected me besides you dont have a chance Reece" He said sitting back down again.

Dont have a chance? What does he mean.

"How come?" I asked him.

"I know who she likes..." He said.

"Who?" I said.

"Blake" He said looking at Blake.

"How can you be so sure of that?" I asked.

"Im not sure... her friend juat told me that she has a crush on Blake" He said.

I looked at Blake who is just sitting on the bed speechless of whats happening.

"But Blake you dont like Y/N right? I asked Blake just to be sure.

"Uhmm.. no no of course not" He said.

BLAKE'S POV
Reece and Geroge just admitted that they like Y/N and im here very speechless of what is happenig.

Then all of a sudden George stated that Y/N has little feelings for me wiched caused me to blush a little.

Why you say? Because I also have feelings for Y/N but I cant tell this to Reece and George.

*MONTHS LATER*

Months has passed and the US tour has ended and we are all back to the UK in our homes.

I couldnt get myself together ever since George said Y/N has little feelings for me.

I just had the urge to tell her but I just cant.

Tomorrow we will be shooting and new music video and for sure she will be there.

I heared a knock on the door and it caused me to stop at my thoughts.

"Come in!" I said and my mum came in.

"How are you?" My mum said sitting on the bed.

"Im fine.. just thinking" I said.

"Its a girl isnt it?" She asked and I nodded.