Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Louis P.O.V.

"Okay boys so next Friday you guys are doing your music video for Midnight Memories?",Paul said.

"Alright, thanks Paul", said Liam.

I was looking down drawing in my notebook,I was doodling, right now Stevie was all I could think about.

As I felt the notebook out of my lap,I quickly look up to see Harry.

"Hey!", I yelled as I got up and try to grab it from him but he won't give it back.

"Harry!"

"Ooohh whose Stevie Hudson?", he gave me a devilish smirk.

"I will slap that smirk out off your face Styles"

"Ok ok here", as I took off his hand and walked to the chair.

"Calm down I was just joking, I know you don't like guys..."Harry said as I looked up at him.

"She isn't a guy Harry, she a girl", I said as he widen his eyes.

"Oh...wow! Um...that's awkward...but is she hot?", Liam passed by him and heard him as he looked at him and slapped the back of his head.

"I don't know Harry, we just met and she just somehow makes my heart flutter for an odd reason?"

"Ooohh Louis you like her?", Niall said, I gave him a glare.

"Shut up!"

"Come on maybe you do like her? Like when the last time your heart does this?"

"When I first met El?"

"But now you don't feel the spark anymore so maybe this is your dream girl?", Harry said.

"I don't know we just barely know each other and we're probably not going to see each other anyways.. Probably never going to find her", I slumped into my chair and looked at the spiral.

"Oh Lou don't worry she will be out there somewhere just keep swimming you will find her?", Zayn said.

"Did you just use the quote from Finding Nemo?"

"Maybe...."

"Why?"

"Who wouldn't?"

Stevie P.O.V.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming", I danced around.

"Stevie! I'm home!" as I heard Holly voice as I run downstairs.

"How was work?"

"Sucked, this little boy threw spaghetti at my shirt"

"Well who doesn't like to start a food fight with spaghetti", I smirk.

"Oh shush so how's shopping with your sister?"

"Good the dress is cute and...the wedding is at Puerto Rico and I won't be back till two weeks will you be fine for two weeks?"

"Yeah I should be fine"

"Ok, anyways I'm gonna go", I said, walking out.

"Where you going?", she asked.

"Well me and my dance mates are going to meet up at the studio, it's almost the Spring Festival and we must practice the routine!", I yelled as I ran out.

'I think that's the most normal thing I ever said?'

Shut up inner voice! No one asked you what's normal.

I got in my Mini Coop and drove to the studio.

As I got there I parked my car and went in the studio and see my friends.

"Your late", I looked at the clock.

"But I'm only 5 minutes early?"

"Exactly" he said as I looked at him confused.

"Wai...wow wha...Huh?", I said.

"Forget about him anyways let's start shall we?", Jennifer said as I threw my bag over against the wall and tied my flannel around my waist.

As Madison played the boom box as the song we're doing is Va Va Voom by Nicki Minja.

We get in position as the song plays we pop our chest and swing our arms to the right. When it comes to dance I'm all serious cause music is my blood and it's the only thing that makes me go in my own world.

'Wow that's the second normal thing I ever heard?'

Okay what is with you inner voice! Do you hate me or something? Is it about Carrots?

*hour later*

As we finish the routine it was time to go home, but before I leave I heard Jardel voice.

"Oh yeah I know what Artist we're going to dance for in the music video!", we then to him.

"Who?", I asked.

"One Direction"

Holy.....snap cracker pop!

••

•••

••••

••••

•••

••

[3 (Truth)]

Did you ever like One Direction when your first heard them?

Okay I'm going to be honest, no I didn't like One Direction in the first place.

I didn't like them cause I was fan with another boy band but in not going to tell you cause

something wrong with me that time.

Anyways! I didn't like them because I thought they're wanna bed to this band that I USED to like, but when I heard their first song What Makes You Beautiful and I heard that song is that my older brother was listening to it on full blast in his earphones. So I liked it but when I finally know who was it about, I was like

"Okay I have to check this One Direction boys" so I did and when I Saw a video diary of Louis, I laughed and then I started liking them, and I start hating the band that I used to like, then it took me awhile to memorize their names.

Like I thought Liam was Louis and Louis was Liam, and now..I'm a directioner so yeah.

SO BA-Bye!

~Hal ^•^ ^~^ ^.^