Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Stevie P.O.V.

I was listening to Summer Time Sadness by Lana Del Ray remix version. Doing my own routine practicing it, I was looking through my body mirror and practice the moves while I have earphones in my ear.

Once I got it down I stopped and rest a bit, I realize on what am I going to wear? I look through the closet to find another dress for the dress ceremony. I looked and saw a red skater dress, I grabbed it and nodded at it. Perfect I can use this for the routine I'm going to do (and if you listen to Summer Time Sadness the remix version, she said in the song 'I got my red dress on tonight') . I took out my ear-phones and place my iPod on my nightstand. My door knocked and I turned the knob and open it to see Sea Bass standing there.

"Hey come in", I said, he walk in and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I'm done with the speech but why do I have to say 'now the other part of the speech is now on the dance floor spotlight..'? "

"It's a surprise Sea Bass, you gotta wait till the wedding", I laughed and punch his shoulder.

Beep beep

I grabbed my phone and checked it, it's from Louis again.

From: Heartbreaker <\3

(A) bird once told me to follow my path and I am. My path is heading towards you. (Don't reply or delete the message)

There he goes again, ah! Whatever. He said don't reply or delete so I just ignore it.

"Who is that?", I sighed why does he want to know about my personal business?....well I think everybody knows my personal business, being weird is what they say but for me it's hyperactive.

"Just my friends don't worry about my text messages, anyways you should go now I have to work on the special surprise so...out", I pointed out the door, he chuckled and stood up, he walked out and I closed the door. I glide through the floor without picking up my feet and always on my toes.

(and if you don't know what I'm talking about it's basically not picking up your feet off the ground, your feet is always flat on the ground but while one foot is gliding your other foot goes on your toes and hold your weight, I can do it but it's little bit challenging but soon you will get the hang of it)

After I was done I walk out wiping my forehead with a towel. I bumped into Stacy she looked down at me weirdly.

"Why are you all sweaty?"

"Oh just practicing my dance competition routine", I lied even though I did practice it.

"Oh well we decided to go out to the beach and relax wanna come?"

"Sure let me change first", I walk back to my room and grabbed my sunrise Tie-Dye bikini top with the top has little ruffles. It really fits my curves and my little flat stomach while I only have one ab muscle which it's not showing.

I grabbed a the red boxy cropped tee that said 'Aloha' graphic on the chest with my denim high waisted shorts, I put on the long floral kimono with the fridges, I grabbed my flip-flops and tied my hair to a side braid. I didn't wear any make-up so I show off my flawless skin and my blue icy eyes plus I'm going to be in the water.

I walk out meeting the others, the only people who are going are me, Mickey,Stacy, Sea Bass, my dad, my mom, Mickey parents, my aunt Charlie and Uncle Alex, with their kids Amber and Tony, also Mickey Sister-in-Law Carin and brother Jerin, with their son around Sea Bass age, Brett, and their daughter around my age, Felicia.

While the others stayed inside and take a nap or something. We all walk out to the beach finding a spot, it was not that crowded but there were some people. We all set everything down while, me, Sea Bass,Brett,and Felicia head to the waters Felicia was pretty nice and she has a humor personality. Brett is like an protective type of guy, he watches out for Felicia and me. He knew about me and Louis and call him a dumb ass. But mostly all my family and Mick family call him that.

I didn't really mind them liking him while we're broken up, I just don't care about him. And that text won't do nothing on me, I mean everything happens for a reason right? He wants to move on to his girlfriend Eleanor and I have to move on to my career before I even get to a relationship.

"Stevie!", someone yelled making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?", I said.

I looked and notice it was Jack who called me, he ran over to me and smiled down towards me, we were so close so I gulped. "Hey you remember me?", I asked while pointing my fingers to my chest.

"How can I forget such a beautiful girl?", soon I felt my cheeks being warmed up causing me to blush.

"Thanks anyways what your doing here? Is your sister being an ass again?", I chuckled.

"No, she is practicing performing, she was telling me she met this girl and a guy at this art gallery in Doncaster and she hated the girl and said she was cheating on Louis Tomlinson, of course I couldn't believe his girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, would do that?", he chuckled, "and if you ask yes I am a male directioner"

"Haha that's funny, me and my guy friend were at an Art Gallery in Doncaster, which I live there, and I did talk to this one performer she was being an ass to me saying my dancing skills was no where near entertainment", I chuckled and soon we widen our eyes realizing that we just said was close enough.

"Wait! You're her brother/the girl who she hates!", we said at the same time.

Woah! This is getting weirder and weirder!

Vote, comment if you like I don't really care. ~Hal ^•^