Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Stevie P.O.V.

I parked my car in the parking space as I walked down inside. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot as I sighed waiting in line.

As the door ring from the little bell above the door I felt someone presence behind me I didn't bother to look as I heard the girl on the other side of the counter yelled 'Next!'

I walked up to her and order a Vanilla Beam Frapp as I told her my name.

"Stevie", and I walked with the other people waiting for them to call my name.

As the man stood next to me again and I just ignore it.

"Stevie?", as the man voice said as I turn and looked at him.

"Um....yes...who are you?", I asked

"Um....I'm....Nick..the carrot boy you called me at the mall two days ago?", he said as he stuttered I looked at him and he was the carrot man, well his name is Nick.

"Oh! Yeah! carrot boy!", I said as I chuckled.

"Nice running into you again?"

"Yeah so how you've been?"

"Good I guess just done with dance practice", I said as the lady yelled out,

"Stevie!"

"Well that's me see you later", I said as I grabbed my drink and walked out.

That Nick sound so familiar?

Louis P.O.V.

Really?! Nick?

Nice going Lou nice going.

Why can't you just say your real name?

Maybe I was too afraid that she might be a obsess fan, but she doesn't look like it.

"Joshua!", as the lady called, as I wet and picked it up.

I really need to stick to a name that I can use so I won't get mixed up.

Stevie P.O.V.

"Why are you stressing out Stacy?", I asked her.

"I'm stressing out because I need to write my vows!", she grabbed her hair and started to quicken her breathing.

"Stacy calm down!", as I grabbed her shoulders, "look it's easy take a deep breath and write promising things you will do for him the sacrifices you do and the poetry that you know about him, something that comes from the heart?"

"When did you become William Shakespeare?"

"Easy hun, it's all in the process of being mom"

"I can tell..."

"Well anyways I met Nick..the guy I ran into at the mall two days ago"

"Him? Really? What did he say?"

"Nothing? Just meeting him, nothing else", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hmm....I should meet this Nick dude? He doesn't look like a Nick when I saw his face at the mall?"

"That's what you always say? That the person doesn't go with their names?"

"Hey you go with Stevie and it fits you, your name is like clothes with full of your personality"

"I guess that's right?"

"Anyways wanna help me to send some of the invitation?", she asked as I nodded and sat down and helped her.

****

I was flipping through the magazine in the wedding designer plan as Stacy was in the phone to see if she can hire some of the waiters for the dinner after the wedding.

"Okay thank you so much! Okay good bye!", she hanged up and cheered as she checked off the buffet plan.

"Okay so we got done the invitations, the Cater, and the dresses! And I'm almost done with the theme and everything"

"That's good", I said as she sat down and sighed.

"I can't believe I'm getting married"

"Yeah who are you bringing to your Bride party?", I asked.

"Bride party?"

"Yes, it's like a Bachelor party, but I call it a Bride Party cause I don't know what's the other word is?"

"A Bachelorette party?"

"I like to call it a Bride party?"

"Well okay then? Probably my friends and you but don't you dare to take me to a club"

"No promises!"

"Anyways I got to go, see you tomorrow sis", she said as she hugged me and left as I kicked back in the couch watching tv.

As the door knocked I said out loud,

"Knock Knock"

As I got up and went to the door and open it. It was Hollie, looking tired.

As she walked in and slumped on the couch as I sat down next to her.

"You look pretty bad?"

"You think, try being a waiter for the past hours serving people delicious food that you been thrown at"

"Hollie if it's that really hard to handle go take a new job?"

"Stevie I can't find a new job this job is my only option, now I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep", she said as she got up and walked up.

As I went back to watching tv as the commercial break was I we and I was on the Mexican desert channel.

"Hoy estamos haciendo brownies y tener algunas nueces en ellos"

Hmmm don't know why I'm watching this if i'm getting hungry....

*

**

***

*****

Hey sorry if I take so long for this update, I was at nationals and cheerleading and I sprain my wrist.

Like erg! It sucked so much not our performance but my roomies, I have my best friend and two people and this one girl talks way too much.

But I'm not doing cheer next year since my mom thinking about how I'm going to mess up my wrist, I'm focusing in dance more then cheer.

Anyways sorry about how I'm telling you about my life story, or....The Story of my Life....

Anyways you know what time it is!!!!

{[5 (Truth)]}

How insecure are you?

Answer: Well I used to be

I used to have acne on my face but I used the Clean and Clear I got and I don't see no more acne I had one clear face that looks like I'm wearing foundation but Girls!...and boys I'm not wearing any make-up and my friends love how they saw the Real Me...<--- haha get it?

No? Ok

Well Ta Ta baby!

Okay you guys are not my Bae cause I barely know you....

So um....take care...

~Hal ^_^ ^•^ ^_*