Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Stevie P.O.V.

*Two weeks later*

I was back at England, Louis was at the studio with the boys. I was here in the studio with Jardel, Kyle,Jennifer,and Maddison.

"Okay thanks Ryan for helping us to do our music dance video", Jardel said.

"Hey no problem, why are you doing this anyways?"

"It's going on our Youtube account, showing some people our routine you know how those people film themselves to do a choreography", I said.

"Ah okay",he said.

I fixed my black sagging pants, and my SnapBack.

My phone began to ring, I walked over and looked to see what it is.

On my caller I.D. It's said,

Louis.

Plus the caller I.D. Picture was him taking a Selfie on my phone.

I answered it and smiled, "hello"

"Hey babe, what are you doing today?", I heard his voice as butterflies were forming.

"Practicing dance routines, why?"

"Well maybe after your done we can go walk around the park? What do you say?"

"Sure I would love that", I smiled even though he doesn't see me.

"Great, pick you up later love!", he hanged up and I smiled.

"Aww I know that smile, what did he say?",Maddison asked.

"...Nothing...", I blushed.

"Well it's something, anyways let get this video started!", she cheered and we laughed.

We walked out with Ryan tripod over his shoulder while Jardel and Kyle helped him wit some other stuff. We went by the park with a good view, and we started.

We finally came back from the dance studio, "I'm so tired", I said.

"I know same", Jennifer sighed.

"Okay, I will edit this and text Jardel on when it's ready", Ryan said packing up and leaving.

"Well I have to to, Louis is already outside bye guys!", I said, I packed my stuff and walked outside feeling the cold chill.

I saw his car with his headlights on, and his had messy like always and wearing a white graphic t-Shirt over it a denim collar shirt, and ripped up black jeans with black shoes.

I smiled swing him just looking down on his phone, I walked up to his car and knocked on the window. He looked up and smiled, he unlock the door and I open it and stepped inside.

I closed the door and turn to him, he was leaning in. "Hey babe", he said while placing a peck on my lips, I smiled while sparks were exploding.

I could get use to this, "hey babe, how was work?"

"Same old same old like always", he backed up and drove off.

It was 5 pm and it was perfect time to walk around the park. He parked his car, while putting sunglasses on, we stepped out I walked over to him while we interlocked our fingers and walked.

It was quite cold so I scooted close to him. We were walking just enjoying our presence, all I hear is birds chirping and kids laughter and crying noises around the playground,

I heard humming noise coming from Louis, I looked up and saw him humming.

I smiled at him and hugged him closely.

This is really the life, my phone rang and I went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Stevie? I forgot to tell you something", It was Jardel.

"Umm what?"

"I wanting to invite you o the art gallery down by the studio as I was wondering of you want to go?"

"Art gallery? Hmm sure I would love to go! When is it?"

"It's Sunday at 7pm, wear something fancy and oh bring a masquerade mask", soon the call went dead.

Masquerade mask? What the hell I need that for?

"Hey is everything aright?", I looked up and see Lou.

"Yeah everything alright, it's just Jardel inviting me to this art gallery I guess and I have to bring a masquerade mask for an odd reason", He was silent till I looked and saw him with his jaw clenched.

"Lou?"

"Is it like a ball?"

"A ball--Lou? This is not a Cinderella story? I said it's an art gallery"

"I know, but, to be honest...I'm jealous of you two", he grabbed my hands and play with my fingers while looking down.

"Your jealous? Of us? Why?"

"Well you two know each other for a long time and sometimes I feel like you will move on from me and go to him?", he sighed.

"Lou, I love you and only you, I mean me and Jardel are just friends, your special to me and I don't want any guy instead of you", He smiled as he looked up from me, he leaned in while he placed his lips on mine.

We pulled away while he smiled, "your are amazing and I love you so much", he bring me back into his arms while I lay my head on his chest.

We continue with our walk and spend our day together as a normal couple.

Hey Lovley Dorks!

Sorry I haven't update it's my last week of school before my summer starts and I'm excited, but you know what happens that last week of school? Finals! And guess what in making! In making a trailer for this story! But don't know when to post it? :/

URG! Wish me luck y'all!

~Hal ^•^