Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Louis P.O.V.

I stared at the tweet that Stevie retweeted it. So she with her family, he put the location and it said Puerto Rico. I think she told me she going to her sister wedding one time. But I thought she said it won't be till next month I think.

I sighed and laid back on my bed thinking about her. "Louis I will be right back, I'm going to pick up Perr--", Zayn stop in front of my door, I look up and he saw me lying in the bed.

"Are you alright man?", he asked.

"Well...I lost her...again...", I sighed.

"I'm sorry man maybe it wasn't meant to be?", he walked to the end and sat down by my bed.

"No, no Zayn, it was meant to be"

"Umm? What?"

"Zayn, I'm in love with her, it's like I already know her enough, it's like we've been dating over a year"

"Woah woah man, relax, you only known her for a month, and now you guys are broken up again!"

I sighed, "I have to gain her trust back"

"Well good luck with that", before he walk put I stop him.

"Zayn!", he turn and look at me.

"Yeah?"

"What's it's like to be engage with the love of your life?"

"Umm...well me and Perrie love each other no matter what, and we always know we will be together for the rest of our lives, why do you ask?"

I smirk, he looked at me weirdly, "I think I know a way for me to gain her trust back come on! Your driving me somewhere after we pick up your fiancé!"

Stevie P.O.V.

I was wearing baggy denim pants with a loose neon green cotton shirt that has a tied knot in the front, I wore a snapback, and put it backwards and I only straighten my hair, I put my white converse shoes on, I grabbed my bag with my money and walk out.

"Alright! Me and Sea Bass are going to the mall! Be right back!", I said as Sea bass was behind me..

"Wait how are you two going to get there?", Mickey asked.

"Errr...", we stood there speechless.

"I will drive you", he chuckle, we cheered and ran straight to his Mercedes, we hop in and buckle our seat belt. He drove us to the mall, he dropped us off, and said he was going to pick us up if we call him once we're ready.

"Alright, So the Men Warehouse is upstairs next to Macy", I said guiding him to the escalators.

"If your finish just meet me by this fountain, if your hungry and you go to the food court you can come back here and wait for me, and I will do the same", I said, he nodded.

"Alright I'm going to go Forever XXI", he nodded once again, we separated and I walk inside, I just roam around the racks looking at.

For about several minutes, I bought Two pieces of woven floral prints Kimonos, but they're both different one is long and have fringes, I bought this mesh paneled track pants, a lightish red Boxy cropped tee that said 'Aloha', A Floral crop knit top, a white fitted off the shoulders crop top, and a American flag five paneled snapback. I walked back to the fountain and saw that Sea Bass was already waiting for me. He had his suit in his hands.

"That was fast?", I asked.

"Yeah, It was pretty quick since I was the only one in there"

We began walking back to the food court, to get something to eat, some teens or kids stare at me but mostly are girls. "Why are some teen girls staring at you?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I'm just hungry right now", we walked and grabbed something to eat. We decided to eat pizza, we sat down on the table and began to eat.

"So you were born in Cuba right?", Sea Bass asked me.

"Yeah I was, then I move to New Mexico, Then to Miami, soon after college I got an acceptance letter to the dance studio in Doncaster and I agreed, so yeah, what about you?", I asked.

"Well I didn't really do much, I lived in California, Los Angeles, with my adopted family, soon when I heard that I was adopted, I got contact with mom and and she told me I had an older sister and she was coming around in Florida for a dance competition and so yeah"

"Don't you miss your adopted family though?"

"Well yeah, I mean they raise me like I was their actual kid, but it's nice to see you guys, to see my actual family", he smiled.

I nodded and play with my straw, I move the ice cubes around with my straw and he notice that something wrong.

"Is there something wrong?", he asked.

"Umm do you ever feel home sick before?"

"Umm not really? No why?"

I sighed, "after my competition ends and I'm free till my agent finds me a new company to go to since my 3 year contract is up and well..there no use of me being there in Doncaster anymore.."