Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Stevie P.O.V.

*two weeks later, two days before the competition*

I jumped on my suitcase and it shut closed. I smile to myself and pull it down, and brush my hands off.

"That's more like it!", I put my hands on my hips and saw Hollie standing in front of my door leaning against the door frame.

"Got everything you need before you're off to America?", Hollie asked.

"Yep, everything Is all here, all my dance attires, my shoes, carrots, diary, new bucket list!--"she stopped me.

"Woah woah woah, new bucket list? I thought you finished it?"

I was confused till I realize what she meant, "oh! No no no, this is my American Bucket List!"

She sighed, "what's on it?" I rolled it out and read it out loud.

"[] meet some cute American boys

[] see my parents again

[] buy carrots

[] find Cavin twins siblings

[] buy snow globes

[] buy Jamba Juice since there is not Jamba Juice in England"

I rolled it back up, and she just gave me a serious look.

"Okay that's barely a bucket list that's like a 'what-to-do-list' "

"Well it is my bucket list and I will achieve it before I leave to America!", I huffed and heard the car honk.

"That's Jardel! His brother his dropping us off", I said picking up and running down and out the door. I run towards to car and hopped in.

"Onwards to the airport!", I pointed off the streets, Jardel chuckled and drove off.

Louis P.O.V.

"Lads are you done?!", I yelled, I was waiting till I heard the lads coming down.

"We're coming, relax mate, she not going to fly away from your life", Zayn said, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on hurry!", I picked up my suitcase and run outside, I open the trunk and threw my suitcase in.

Paul was just watching me hurrying up, I ran inside the car and started to shake my leg. Never been this nervous since I met Stevie.

I saw them walking down the path taking their precious time. I started to shake even more, Harry stepped inside as he saw me.

"Lou, what's wrong with you? Your shaking like fans are blowing your phone off with tweets notification?"

"I'm...just..rushing..", Soon Liam, Niall and Zayn got on.

"Rushing? Lou it's not like Stevie will meet a hot guy in 5 seconds", Liam said, soon Paul began to drove off to the airport.

"I know..but you know how much she means to me.."

"Right? Wait! Lou you got the necklace!", Niall said, I nodded and took put a fuzzy rectangular red box.

I bought Stevie a necklace to show my forgiveness and my love to her.

"Got it, I ain't leaving this baby out of my sight", I stuff it back into my backpack.

Once we made it to the airport, I immediately run inside. I have them my ticket, I let them check my suitcase and everything. Once I got through, I waited for the boys.

"Oh my gosh your Louis!", I heard a girl yelled, I turn and saw a girl with brown hair.

"Yeah and what's your name love?", I asked trying to relax and calm down.

"M-M-Maddison..Black, Maddison Black", she shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Maddison.."

"Maddison!", I heard her name being called we looked and saw another girl with raven hair.

"Sorry Jennifer I will be there in a second!", Maddison yelled.

"I have to go..bye!", she yelled and run off. Hmm she looks very familiar..

Stevie P.O.V.

I saw Maddison running back, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling?", I asked.

She open her till I heard the announcer, "flight to America, Florida, Miami, Thermal 12B, flight To America, Florida, Miami, Thermal 12B your plane is boarding"

"You can tell us later Maddison, but we need to go", Ivy said, she pouted and walked to Thermal 12B.

I got on, I had a weird gut feeling that I know someone on this plane, but I think that just my imagination talking.

Once I have them my ticket, We walked to the airplane. We boarded and walked down the hall, I sat on the window seat while Jardel helped me with my luggages in the cabinet.

I sighed , he sat down next to me. He looked at me and saw my chest was breathing quite in a medium pace.

"Stevie? You alright?", he asked putting his hand in top of mine but I moved my hand away.

"Sorry you know how I'm scared of heights?", I took a deep breath and he chuckled.

"Relax we're not going to die, now just sleep before the flight takes off" I nodded I relax and shut my eyes.

The captain started talking but I didn't hear so I shut off everything and just relax till I felt a like my but is flying off. Oh crap we're already launching.

Breathe, breath Stevie, I open one eye and notice we are already in the Sky, I let out a huge relief, I sat up straighter as taller. We were closed to first class and I can see where the first class is.

I looked and saw a familiar brunette hair that wears his bandana like that. Hmm maybe I'm just thinking of something else.

Hey Lovies! Hope you enjoy, and stuff like that so yeah, there not thing really say and oh yeah! I'm so excited because I finally got tickets to Little Mix Salute Tour! Yahoo!

Well I hope you enjoy this suckish chapter.

~Hal ^•^