Chapter 36

Chapter 36

A/N: I'm also adding an update day which is Friday! And you know that I used to have 6 stories now I have five I think, cause I deleted Fall Once cause I wasn't really feeling that story anymore, soo I making a new Niall fan fic but I will do Liam next cause he is waiting a long time for his book to come out.

Stevie P.O.V.

We were at the dinner party which is outside with lights hanging above us and a little band while everybody dance around cheering and laughing. I was with Harry and we haven't talk for a while. I'm so confuse, I don't know if I like Harry or not. This is weird now.

"Stevie!", Sea Bass walked over to me.

"It's time for the speech we're the first one to do it, are you ready?", he asked, I grabbed my backpack.

"Yep be right back", I walked to the bathroom and put on my red dress. There is a little platform for me to dance on, I grabbed the cd and put my masquerade mask on since it looks better for the song, I came out and have it to the Dj who is also there.

I heard someone tapping their glass while I talk to the Dj and tell him what to do. He understood it and pause the music and switch the cd. I sighed and stood close to the platform.

"Okay, hello everybody so if you don't know me I'm Sebastian and I'm Stacy long step-brother hello, so this letter is written from me and Stevie wrote and your probably wondering, where is Stevie and how come she not here?", everybody started laughing.

"Well at the end Stevie will come out but that's toward the end on this speech, so I wanna say that even though I don't know Stacy but she is a wonderful girl and is lucky to be married to an incredible guy that I just met just a month, plus I'm happy that I get to be part of this family and be part of this wonderful event, Stacy Mickey, congratulation and please, if you have kids please name it after it's uncle Seabastian", everybody started to break down in laughter.

"But toast to the Stacy and Mickey Sterol and now the other part of the speech is now on the dance floor spotlight..", I quickly walk in the middle of the clear spotlight.

As the Dj played the song

Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That baby you're the best

I got my red dress on tonight

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style

High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air

Telephone wires above are sizzling like your stare

Honey, I'm on fire I feel it everywhere

Nothing scares me anymore

One, two, three, four

Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That baby you're the best

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness

Got that summertime, summertime sadness

Oh, oh-oh oh-oh

I'm feeling e-lec-tric tonight

Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99

Got my bad baby by my heavenly side

I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air

Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare Honey, I'm on fire I feel it everywhere

Nothing scares me anymore

One, two, three, four", at the end I was on the ground with my right knee propped up while my left was underneath it and I put my right hands down and my left over while my back was lean back and I was looking to the left.

Soon everybody stood up and applause including Stacy, Mickey, and Sea Bass well I meant EVERYBODY. I stood up and bowed and took off my masquerade mask and I quickly walked off, the people said 'good job' while I was on my way. I smiled and thank them while grabbing my backpack and went back to the bathroom and change out of my red dress into my lavender one. Once I finish I fix my self and I walked out but I bumped into Harry.

"Harry, can I--", soon he smash his lips onto mine.

Okay when I meant that I may like Harry but I didn't meant it in a crush way.

Hey guys! Have you feel that you don't feel like your actually age like I mean you turn into a new age you still feel like your old age, cause I don't feel like 15 for some reason but I will get over it. So hope to comment and vote!

And we're halfway there to the ending point!

~LiLi ^•^