Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Stevie P.O.V.

I gulped and looked at him, right now I could faint, but I can't. How can my lost brother found me that easily?

"Look I know it all of a sudden but--", I interrupted him.

"No, no, it's fine I knew I had a brother but never knew I would find you right now..wait! How did you find me?", I questioned.

"Well I guess I found out by my adopted mother who raised me for years now, and she told me, so I got in contact with our actual mother and she told me about you and how that your coming here for a dance competition, in amazed that I get to finally see you", he said he hugged me and I was shocked but I hugged him back.

I heard someone clear their throat, we pulled apart and turn and saw Louis. crossing his arms.

"Oohhh...Stevie your in trouble..."I gave Jardel a death look, he just shrugged and chuckled.

"Lou..babe", I said walking up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Baby, this is my long lost brother.....Sebastian, Sebastian your probably know that this is my boyfriend, Louis", I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Hi nice to meet you look Stevie I got to go maybe we can talk to each other later bye", I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait I didn't give you my phone number?"

"You don't have to Jardel gave it to me", I shot another glare at him, but he wasn't paying attention he was talking to Maddison and Kyle.

"Alright bye then", he waved and walked off.

"For a second I thought he was trying to take you away from me", Louis said, I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"It's already been an hour already since we've been together and your already jealous?", I smirk.

"I'm not jealous..just protecting my girl, you know so she won't get hurt?"

"Well your very sweet but sometimes you scare people away, so ease up on the protection okay?", I pecked his cheek.

"I have to go to get my bags see you soon", he let me go and I walked to the rest and grabbed my bags.

"So you and Louis huh?", Kyle smirk.

"Oh shush, but hey..,you and Maddison? Gonna get it on?", I winked.

"Your so weird!", he playfully slap my shoulder, I started to chuckle.

"Hey!", I slapped his shoulder

"Just speaking the truth", he shrugged.

"Well truth hurts right on my heart", I playfully put my hand on my heart.

"Hey Stevie, I think you haven't notice that your pretty boyfriend is giving Kyle the stink eye between you two", said Carlie.

I looked and she was right he was staring at Kyle like he wants him to be disintegrated.

"well his jealous mode is on right now, well I will see you guys back at the hotel, bye!", I said, I walked up to Louis and he notice I was walking towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I rolled my eyes and let him be jealous.

"Your so jelly", I chuckled.

"Am not", he fired back.

"Are too, I'm like your peanut butter and your my jelly sandwich", I chuckled and got closer to him.

"Haha very funny anyways where do you want to eat tonight?", He asked.

"I don't know anything that involved some food in my stomach", we walked out, there were paparazzi every where taking pictures, Louis guided me to his car he open the door for me and I got in.

He got into the driver side and I looked down, but Louis grabbed my hand and intertwined it, I looked at him. He gave me a small smile, and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

He picked up my head and place small kissed on my knuckles and I smiled and looked down. My cheeks were red hot, once the car started moving, and we were driving off.

"So Louis, when is your tour coming up?", I asked.

"Well I'm actually on one right now but they gave us a month break off, then I will be going the next month after that why?"

"Oh I was wondering if I can go to one of your concerts since.....last time I didn't"

"Well last time was the past now that you are mine, you can go to the concerts", I smiled at him. He pulled up to a pizza parlor.

"Yes! Pizza!", I said running out of the car.

Louis quickly came out chuckling, and walked over to me and grabbed my hand and intertwined it,he pulled me inside. He order a pizza, and we sat down.
I began eating, and I looked at him, he was eating till he looked up, and saw me staring at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What? Oh nothing", I blushed and looked down. That was weird.

Then I felt him pick up my chin, my eyes met his blue ones.

"I know it's not nothing, come on tell me", he said, grabbing my hands, my heart flutters.

"Well...I was just thinking...why did you and Eleanor break up? I know because she was acting serious but why? Did you not love her or something?"

He sighed, "well..she was serious, and she didn't act the same"

"So you were still in love with her?"

"What?! No! Not anymore--"

"Wait you had feelings for her still before we even got together?", I said as anger was coming up.

"No! It's not like that! I didn't feel the spark anymore when I was still with her so I end things, she wanted me change my style but this is who I am, I'm an edgier type of guy, not the cute old Louis anymore!", he yelled. I was surprised that he took out all of his anger that he kept in. He breathe in and out, he rest his head down and heard his sobbing noise everybody on the parlor looked at us, but they turn back.

I stared at Louis, I never see him sad, It breaks my heart, I stood up and went on the other side and scooted him down the side and hugged him by my arms around his waist and my head laying on his shoulder.

"Baby...it's alright, I didn't know how you felt but I'm glad that you let it out, even though it was in a wrong way to let it out", I chuckled, I snuggle my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you", I whispered. He pulled up slowly, and I saw his blue eyes were bloodshot red.

"Y-Y-You Love me?"

"Of course silly, I mean why am I dating you?" I chuckled, and an idea popped in my head, "I shall call you Silly, that will be your nickname! I'm such a smart ass--", he shut me up by putting his lips on mine. My cheeks started turning red. Once we pulled apart,I smiled.

"That's a nice way to shut me up", he chuckled.

"I love you too dork", I stick out my tongue.

I love this, I love him, I love everything about him, everything is going perfectly.

******
Sorry Lovely Dorks that I haven't update, so I hope you like this suckish chapter...why do I keep saying that? That doesn't make sense, why would you enjoy a chapter that sucks.

I hope you enjoy that chapter, there more for like it, and I'm talking to myself.

..bye..

~Hal ^•^