Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Stevie P.O.V.

I felt the sun peaking through the curtains as the little ray of sun placed on top of my closed eyelids.

I see a white light, I flutter my eyes open and notice that me and Hollie slept in the living room.

I heard the birds chirping outside through my closed window. I looked at Hollie, she was cuddling with a pillow curled into a ball.

I chuckled as I looked at the time:

9:34 am

Hmm, I guess I can make some breakfast. I stood up gently without waking her up, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed out all the utensils out of the cabinet.

I started to make some Pancakes, scramble eggs and bacon. While it was sizzling in the pan the steam came up and started to float through the living room up.

Less then a minute, Hollie walked into the kitchen smelling the aroma of the breakfast.

"Morning", I said in a raspy voice, I cleared my throat so it can go back to normal.

"Morning..", she replied back I grabbed a plate and placed her breakfast in front of her, "thanks"

"Your welcome", I grabbed another plate for myself and did the same thing.

I grabbed out two glass cups and orange juice, I placed it in front of us and poured it into each glass.

"How do you know how to cook?", she asked.

"Well Stacy and my mom taught me when I was younger", I poured maple syrup all over my pancakes and passed it over to Hollie.

"What time do you want to leave to go to the mall?", she asked.

"Well it's still early so probably around 11:45 will be good enough"

She nodded as we continue to eat our breakfast in peace.

*****

I was getting ready to go to the mall, I was wearing a red crop fitted top with denim overalls, I put on my white ankle socks that has little laces around them and little gems. I curled my hair and split it to the right side.

I was going for an old school look, I curled my hair into little curls, takes awhile for me to do this.

I wasn't wearing make-up I was going natural. Making me look like a Classic Barbie doll not like I'm made of plastic or blonde I'm just..natural.

I grabbed my black high top converse and walked my phone and bag.

I walked downstairs down at the living room waiting for Hollie. I decided to watch tv, I put in a Spongebob, since I'm still living the #littlechildhoodlife

Oh yeah! Stevie is saying hashtags! How you like dem apples!

"Stevie why are you staring at the ceiling like that?", Hollie snapped me out of my trance.

"What? Oh nothing just thinking a funny moment one time between us", so faked smiled and a laugh and she fell for it.

"Alright come on let's go", she said.

*****

We got to the mall we walked around a bit going to shops. We went to Hollister, I walked in it freaking Dim in here! Someone could get poke in the eye with something?

I walked and walked till I bumped into a mannequin.

"Sorry Ma'am", I didn't realize my hand was on her boob.