Chapter 39

I have a weird feeling, but it doesn't involve with you guys I feel like I'm drifted away from this book and my others for some reason, like I don't have that energy anymore.

I know it sounds like I don't wanna write this anymore, but I did made the pre-written chapters for this book so don't worry i will update this still.

Anyways, I know that I always end my stories like in the 40s or 50s cause usually I don't really have any ideas but yeah. Anyways let's get this chapter going. (idk if i there a video on the side which i tried to show it to you guys but if there is then this dance video that i imagine Stevie and Jardel do at the dance studio)

And know that I add Sasha Pieterse but just imagine her a brunette. or imagine her what you think she looks like.

Chapter 39

Stevie P.O.V.

Soon we appeared into the bright color light, we're at a fair! My favorite place!

"Why are we here?", I asked Liam and Harry.

"You will see", Liam said, soon we heard a knock on the car window I saw Niall and Zayn, they open the car door, I walked out but Harry walked out.

"Niall let switch, you stay here with Liam" he said and Niall looked confuse he stayed here and Harry and Zayn put sunglasses on and coat. Wait if Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall are here, where Louis?

I decided not to ask cause they grabbed my elbow and pulled me inside, soon we saw some few people and it was quite beautiful at night with the full moon. Soon we appeared somehow in front of the like at the Ferris wheel, it's like no one on it. But there was the worker, he pulled a cart out and open the door, I walked in, but Harry followed.

"Harry what--"

"Shh...look I will show you what to do once we reach the top",he said we got in the cart and I notice there was an old scary creep man, but he looks familiar, soon the Ferris wheel reached the top.

"You should...umm...look at the letter..", Harry said messing his wav, curly hair. I looked at the steps.

'Step 1: Copy all text message and put them together in the text box (The one that Louis sent you)'

I grabbed my phone and did what it said.

'(M)aybe I ruin our relationship but that doesn't affect my love for you.

(A) bird once told me to follow my path and I am. My path is heading towards you

2(R)oyalty is what I describe you, since you are the queen of the carrots.

(Y)es is the answer that you gave me when I ask you to be mine and I hope you say that again.

(M)istakes is what we always make we're human that the only thin we always do is make mistakes.

(E) it's not easy to be a popstar and date the most perfect girl I ever saw and it feels like months and years since we know each other but when you come back to Doncaster it will be months since we know each other.

'Step 2: delete only messages except the letters in the parenthesis, and the 4th text message'

(M)

(A)

2(R)

(Y)es is the answer that you gave me when I ask you to be mine and I hope you say that again.

(M)

(E)

Step 3: now put the 4th text message at the bottom and put the letters next to each other in order.

(M)(A)2(R)(Y)(M)(E)

es is the answer that you gave me when I ask you to be mine and I hope you say that again.

Step 4: now only erase the parenthesis.

MA2RYME

Step 5: now the third message has a two in the front of the 'R', double the R up.

MARRYME

Yes is the answer that you gave me when I ask you to be mine and I hope you say that again.

Step 6: add a question mark at the end of the letter 'E'

MARRYME?

Yes is the answer that you gave me when I ask you to be mine and I hope you say that again.

Step 7: good, next there is a space between 5 and 6 {hint: 5 and six are one of the letters}

MARRYME

Hmm let see...5 and six are one of the letters? Wait

MARRYME

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

So it's MARRY ME?

Step 8: now you know what it is read the bottom message.

'Marry Me?'

Yes is the answer that you gave me when I ask you to be mine and I hope you say that again'

Wait what?

Hey Lovies! So it took me so long to do the steps but I work the steps ahead of time like somewhere in the 15 or 16 chapters, and you can tell I thought of this ahead of time before the last chapter, and actually working to arrange the steps was longer then thinking what to put. So hope you like it.

~LiLi ^.^