Chapter 21

A/N: Hey, I was thinking If I reach to chapter 30 I may add a new story! I know it seem sudden and all but I actually wanna start this story I think your going to love it, i decided to do a random shuffle I have two stories in my mind that is going to be posted. Either a Liam one or it's going teo be a normal one but about werewolves. So I will do a shuffle and get it right back to you guys.

***

Chapter 21

Stevie P.O.V.

I was flipping through some channels till I heard the door knock. "knock Knock whose there?!", I yelled.

"Stacy!" She yelled back.

"Come in!", I yelled back.

She walked in and saw me, she sat down besides and looked at me.

"What happen to you?"

"Well for starts Lou is mad at me for making a lame excuse that was actually true"

"What was the excuse?"

"I....umm...told him that me and Jardel were looking at a confuse painting so the man that told us to use it like imagination and we did and closed our eyes and imagine the painting has people dancing around us.."

I looked at her and she laughed, "what?", I asked.

"Seriously that's a lame excuse I ever heard, but if you say is true he gotta believe you", she said calming down.

"Where is he?", she asked.

"With the lads"

"Really?", she said.

"Yeah why?"

"I don't know I seen those guys just mad over small things and some reason they cheating on you"

I looked at her with surprised face, "what? No? He wouldn't do that? He promise me he loves me"

"Well you know what they say Good actors turn into Bad Ass", she said.

"Who said that?"

"Nobody I just love saying that", she smiles, she stood up and looking at me.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"Come on, I think I know where your lover boy is", she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She dragged me to her car outside while I was just wearing my Teddy bear pajama shorts, my white tank-top with my hair braided to the side with my fizzy house slippers.

I kept was quiet and just followed her, I sat in the passenger seat and she drove me.

"Where are we goin--", she shush me.

We drove out of the neighborhood and head straight to a different direction.

"Remember that I use to work with a head designer for the Hollister?" She asked.

"Yeah..", I don't know where this was going? So I just play along till I find out what she talking about.

"So I work with some few people, and you probably remember the name Eleanor, Eleanor Calder, Louis ex"

"Umm..yeah what does she have to do with this situation?"

"Well if a boyfriend is mad at you they always go to their...", we stop in front of a house, "ex-girlfriend place, does that car look familiar?"

I looked and it was Louis car, I widen my eyes and tears were about to come up but I suck them in.

"How do you know where she live?"

"She had a party one time and invited me to her house, so let's go", I grabbed her hand and pull he snack before she gets out.

"Wait! what happen if they catch us?", I asked, she looks as threw me her hoodie.

"Come on we're the undercover sisters, we investigates bad mean people", she smirk. I remember we use to do that when we were kids, it all started with a kid who red bouncy ball was missing and we end up doing detective work but some how we found the red ball, it got stuck in a tree and the evidence started adding up. Like just now.

I zipped on the hoodie and walked out, I put my ray-bans on that I found on the seat. "Let's go", we walked to her window and hid on the bushes and saw the window open. The back of the couch was facing us and I saw their heads.

Couldn't believe that back stabbing jerk face! He is a good actor but a bad ass! This is even worse then mine excuse.

"So what happen to you and Stevie...", El chuckled and I can tell she is running her fingers on his chest.

"We...had problems and broke it off..", no,we didn't he told me he had things in his mind? Oh that asshole! Your know what I'm going to do?! I'm going to unfollow him on Twitter!

Yeah let's see how he likes dem apples? And that's not all.

I will unfollow him on Instagram too!

That's right Stevie Hudson is going to unfollow Louis Tomlinson. I scoffed and saw them have a full make out session, now need the evidence, I video tape them on my iPhone and saved it.

I smirk, I will have a long long long very long talk with him later, but after I unfollow him and eat my apples slices at home, this investigation is making my stomach growl.

"Hey look I'm sorry about Louis, he should have done that", Stacy said. I shook my head and dipped my apple slices in my caramel cup, tears were streaming down.

"It's alright...it's fine"

"Oh Stevie, I thought you two were going to last, it's okay don't waste your tears on him"

"I'm not wasting my tears on him, these damn apples slices are so good!", she sighed and wiped my tears, "Stacy it's fine I'm mean maybe it wasn't meant to be, we are both busy every time so maybe it's wasn't Destiny for us to date"

"You sure?", she asked, I nodded.

"I'm positive, I forgot to ask you why did you come here?"

"Well since we already got everything plan out for the wedding, we have to do dress rehearsals and dinner rehearsals later on somewhere...this month and next month..", I choke out.

"What? You mean I have to leave some where this week to Puerto Rico?", she nodded.

"Oh boy..."