Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I chose my random, the story I'm going to do once I reached chapter 30 is! Drum roll please!!!! {that's not the story name}

The regular story! Called

Uncovers Behind

It's a werewolf one.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22

Stevie P.O.V.

I looked at her with widen eyes, leaving already? Geez I do have competition practice but this is my sister big day and I have to be rehearse I guess.

"Geez, You know I'm just a starting learning my routine and I need to clean it up a bit, but Family comes first before dance", I said she smiled and hugged me.

"I guess I will tell the others tomorrow, I will work on my routine while I'm over there"

"Oh thank you Stevie! Mom and dad will he so happy to see you again!", I smiled.

"Can..Sebastian come...", I asked.

"Hmm..since when did you have his phone number?", she asked.

"Oh yeah we met like at the dance competition, he knew about having a sister, anyways can he?"

"well he is part of our blood so yeah sure it's great to be back with the Hudson!", she said, I cheered and texted Sebastian.

To: Sea Bass

Hey! Sea Bass! It's your favorite sister! Anyways! your step sister, Stacy is getting marry, trust me you love her she like my own twin me! So Hah! your not alone, anyways your invited to the wedding wanna come? The Hudson family won't be complete with you! :)

That was such a long message I waited for him to reply till he read my text. Soon I saw the three little dots in a bubble and he sent it.

From: Sea Bass

Um sure, when? And where?

To: Sea Bass

We're leaving in two days, and off to Puerto Rico in Ponce. See you there! I will give you the direction to our house.

I sent him the text and he sent me a smiley face and I did the same.

"Alright everything is se--", I heard a knock on the door.

We walked do the door and open it and saw Louis, it makes my heart sink and I can tell Stacy doesn't want to be in this situation so she cleared her throat.

"I will be upstairs, if you need me or anything I will um go now..", she awkwardly walk upstairs.

"Can I talk to you?", he sighed.

"About what?", I asked crossing my arms.

"Umm...look sorry about how I acted earlier and I'm just want to say sorry and I can't lose you", I roll my eyes.

"Drop the act Lou", I scoffed.

"What act?"

"Seriously? Me and my sister knew something was up with you, so she took me to El house and saw you two making out on the couch and lying that we broke up which we didn't, but wait actually that wasn't a lie, we are broken up", I was about to close my door till he block it with his foot.

"Wait! How did she know where El lives? And how do you know it's me?", I took out my phone and went to my photo album.

"First El and Stacy knew each other while ago and she invited her to her house and this is my evidence..", I pressed okay on the video.

"A baby cat eating a carrot?", He said.

"What? Aww that gets me every time!", I chuckled, I slide through and showed him.

Once I showed him I pulled back, "that's my evidence, yeah that right detective Stevie is back Bitch!", I yelled snapped my fingers so sassy.

I shut the door and lock it. Yeah that's right I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch, I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch!

"Boo yeah! Cha-Ching! Can you call Lebron James cause I think he needs to watch my slam dunk!", I cheered doing my happy dance.

"Wow...", I look up to see Stacy.

"I never seen you happy for a break up"

"It's call leaving him speechless and keep up your coolness, cause ring ring Hello? Whose this? Oh sorry Stevie Hudson can be here right now because she a boss ass bitch!", I cheered and jump around.

"Figures..", she chuckled and walked to the couch and watch tv. But for some reason part of me kinda of feel regret of letting him go...why?

Ta Da! Hope you enjoy it's.

~Hal ^•^