Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Stevie P.O.V.

"White girls be like! OMG! Look at me! Instagram selfie! Pumpkin spice, Starbuck size, Uggs boot in 80 degrees!", as I sang a parody of Royals by Lorde, and I heard it on vine.

'Knock Knock'

"Knock knock whose there!", I yelled, as I ran down and open the door to see my sister Stacy!

"Stacy!", I yelled.

"Stevie!", as we high five then low five, we pound our knuckles and pound our elbows and bro hug to a chest bump.

"Hey! How's Puerto Rico?", I asked as she came in.

"Great, and I got you this snap back hat", she said as she handed to me and it said 'I'm proud to be a Puerto Rican'

"Cool, thanks", I said putting it on.

"Yeah so how's England? Any cute boys yet?", she winked.

"Haha nope, not yet"

"Well anyways guess what?"

"What?", I asked.

"You remember Mickey?"

"Oh yeah your boyfriend?"

"Not anymore...he proposed!", as we squealed and I hugged her.

"OMG! Really!"

"Yep, it's was so romantic he took me to a surprise to France for our 9th anniversary and we were having a dinner date in the Eiffel Tower, and then he just kneeled down and proposed to me!"

"OMG! That is so romantic I want my proposal to be at a Ferris wheel and my boyfriend will be holding a carrot", she looked at me weirdly, "anyways when's the wedding? And where?! Please momma got to know!"

"Okay okay okay, so we're planning the wedding will be on May 10th it's on a Saturday so we have two months, to plan it and we already book a place!"

"Really? Where!"

"It's going to be in Puerto Rico at the beach, it's going to be beautiful" she said.

"I can tell"

"And I want you to be my bride maid, will you?"

"Me? Wow? Yes! I wouldn't miss my sister wedding for the carrots!", she chuckled.

"Well, I need a wedding dress for starters and we need to think some ideas for the bride maid dress where the best mall to go here?", she asked as my mind just lit up.

"I know! Come on I will take you there", I said as I went to put on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

We walked out to my car as she got in the passenger seat, and I rolled down the roof top. I can't wait to see what dress we're going for!

Louis P.O.V.

"Louis just tell me what's going on with you and El? The fans are keep telling me what's going on with you guys?", Harry kept bugging me about this the whole time.

"Harry, I don't want to talk about it", I said as I put on my shoes, my aviator and my hoodie.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"I'm going to the mall be back soon"

As I walked out and went in my car, I sighed as I just sat there.

The only reason what's wrong with me and El is that she is so serious now, and I don't feel the spark anymore. Like every time I joke around with her she just rolled her eyes and just go on her phone all the time.