Chapter 19

********************

Hey Lovies sorry I took so long updating this, I just got back from my family trip and I'm sad that I left because well it was my hometown and I miss the place, and also I are too much food and I was really sick so I'm slow today and not in the weather.

So Sorry that if they're any errors. And I got a SURPRISE!! Well not really a surprise, but if you read American Girls then you know why I'm talking about.

Only on this chapter I added my own special twist, but it's not going to effect the whole story just this chapter only,

~Hal

*******************

Unedited

Chapter 19

Stevie P.O.V.

I was getting ready for this Masquerade art gallery thing, I curled my hair and left it down, I was wearing a silver sequin fitted sleeve dress that goes to my thighs. I grabbed my black white lace masquerade mask and my clutch. I was wearing black heel ankle boots. I walked down stumbling a bit.

"Ooohh, where you going dressing so fancy?", Hollie asked closing her book.

"Jardel asked me to come to this masquerade arts gallery and he invited me to come"

"Really? and Louis is fine with this?"

"Yeah, I told him we are just friends nothing more", I smiled.

"Alrighty, but just a heads up", she gave me her phone and it was on twitter.

It was a that a picture of El and another guy.

"Those are rumors that maybe spread and if a paparazzi get a picture then rumors will be spreading so I ugh eat that you have to make it look like friends", She said.

I don't know of I believe her or not, but she my best friend and also it's kinda of true how editors and writers spread rumors that not even true around the world and the people will actually believe those shit.

I heard the door knock I went and grabbed it, I saw Jardel in a suit with a mask in his hands. "Ready Steve?", he asked.

"Yep let's go, bye Hollie I will be back soon", I shut the door, we walked to his car he open the car door for me I smiled and hopped in. He hopped into his driver seat, he backed up and drive straight.

"You sure Louis is fine with me taking you to a masquerade art gallery that sounds like a date?", he asked.

"Yeah Lou fine, I'm mean at first he hates when your all over me but he's fine and understands that we are friends", I said.

He sighed, "alright, it's his choice", I turn on the radio and my favorite song from that girl band in the X-Factor I forgot their names but their really good, I think it starts with Intensify something.

We parked in front of a white building with lights inside and people dressing fancy. We stepped out and I stood by his side I look around for paparazzi.

"Who are you looking for?" He asked, I looked back at him.

"No one, just to make sure I see no on I know", we walked back inside, once we got inside the music was classic, not the song Classic, I meant like classic songs you find in Titanic.

People dressed so fancy with the women of their long dress as curled hair that's pin into a bun, with their white gloves and pinky up.

"Wow, are we the only one who still keep the teenage generation of fanciness on the perfect level?", I asked.