Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Stevie P.O.V.

"So you guys just kissed? He didn't ask you out?", Jardel keeps asking me questions about our date last night and getting on my nerves.

"Jardel stop annoying her with questions", Kyle said.

Kyle is a new dancer to the group and he is a pretty cool dancer if you asked me...actually don't ask me cause I already told you he's a cool dancer.

"Yeah, listen to the new guy", Madison said as we laughed as the new member walked right in.

"Already we all want to hear Stevie date but we have to show them the dance moves before we go on to the competition", we nodded and stood together, did I ever told you about the dance competition?

Well after we finish doing the One Direction music video, Ivy gathered the advancers and told that we're doing a competition on National Tv in Florida, America! It's in two weeks and we're now getting prepared for it.

We were off number short, since Ivy used me, Madison,Jardel,Jennifer,and Kyle, so there was only five us and we were off a but cause we needed 10 people.

So we basically we only needed 5 more people. 3 girls and 2 boys. So we gotten some of the talented advances people we found, Hayley, Carlie, Victoria, Christian, and Sage.

So all together we have 6 girls and 4 boys and you got ten....

Woah....I just did math in my head...YES! BEAT THAT MRS. POWELL!

"Stevie? Stop staring out we're teaching them the routine", Jennifer said.

"What? Oh okay! Umm so welcome to Air Off Studio, and Ivy chose us to teach you guys the routine for the dance competition, and also your part of the member of our group, Diverge"

I said as I linked my hands behind my back.

"Diverge means to move, lie, or extend to different point, and we Diverge into positions and music, so to be a Diverger, you need to feel the music flowing right through your body. The rhythm will move you as long you flow with it", Jardel said as, Madison, Jennifer, and me were standing in one straight line. With our hands behind our backs facing them.

"Kyle, your new to this, but we haven't seen you dance, although we heard you were really good from Ivy but still, your still new", Madison said as he nodded.

They look like a cute couple, I mean Kyle is tall, and his brunette hair is quite messy down but it's kind of in a quiff, his tan skin is perfection but he's not my type.

"So we will show you what the dance routine looks like, we're doing Fire Starter by Samantha Jade as a beginner", Jennifer said. {A/N: here's the link to the video of the dance routine

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIWwlw81NTA, it's by Ben Davies}

We turned and face the mirror as they went against the wall and watch us as Madison ran to the speakers and turn the music on went back to her position.

"I'm 5...6...7...8!", Jardel clapped as we began to move.

We took our right leg a step back and bring our bent elbows down as we hit every beat and rhythm off the speakers as I feel my body flow with it.

We got to the middle of the music as our legs were shoulder with apart and bended as we made a little waved with our chest as we spread our arms out.

There's a lot of popping and hair flipping really fast. We shake with our hips smoothly as we punch our arms out quickly and bring it back slowly.

I was counting the counts of steps in my mind while I watch myself in the mirror to see if I'm cleaning and hitting every moves.