Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Stevie P.O.V.

I put the veiled over her head and I smiled, at her. "All done!", I smiled fixing my lavender sleeve skater dress. While my hair was sided braided and I was wearing a flower crown.

"This is it! This is my moment", she sighed and turned.

"So nervous about this", she smiled I saw her shaking I laughed and grabbed her hand.

"Stacy calm down you will do fine come on it's time we don't want to miss your wedding now do we?", I asked she laughed and we walked downstairs meeting the other ladies. We drove a limo to go to the spot where she will be getting married.

The door open while our chauffeur escort us out, the ladies decided to go inside and get a seat while they wish Stacy good luck. Hehe reminds of Taken..hehe right? No? No? Okay...

Anyways! Felicia , and her best friends were the bridesmaid while our little cousin is the flower girl. We all walked out but not too close to the people and Mickey to see her. I handed her the bouquet and she smiled at me while our dad was there smiling at Stacy. I grabbed my small bouquet and I felt my bare foot in the warm sand. Hearing the waves soothes me, the wedding is almost starting and all of a sudden I heard a 'psst' I turn and kept hearing it. Who said that?

Psst!

It's a ghost!

Psst!

Oh Lord! Please don't make me get posses like that girl in the conjuring! I'm sorry that I killed Stacy gold fish when I was 5!

"Stevie!", someone whispered\yelled, I turn and saw Harry hiding behind a fence. I widen my eyes and quickly walk over to him.

"Harry?! What the Dafuq you doing here?", I asked him, "please don't tell me Louis here also"

"No it just me"

"Umm okay? Why are you here? And why are you alone? And how do you know I'm in Puerto Rico? Did Mr. StuffMuffin tell you I'm here!", I asked.

"I needed--umm no--anyways I needed to talk to you"

"Well it just have to wait", I turn but he grabbed my wrist.

"No, listen look when you come back to Doncaster, think about Louis, I know what he done was stupid but trust me, Louis done stupid things and he never regrets it but when he did a stupid thing from you he regret it, big time", I sighed, I looked up at him again.

"Harry? Are you trying to get me and him back together? He cheated on me?"

"And he didn't know, Louis is a sweet guy he is super fun to be with and plus, you are a female version of him, you guys look like you've been dating for years which actually was months, but think about him and you for the good old memories", he said I stood quiet while he let go of my wrist.

"Stevie! Come on the wedding is about to start!", I heard my dad yelled, I gulped.

"Harry? When are you leaving to go back to Doncaster?", I asked quickly.

"Tomorrow, the same time you leave", he said, I nodded my head.

"Your always welcome to stay at the wedding and also stay one more night at my sister 'soon to be husband' house", I said he smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you Stevie"

"No problem, I just really can't believe that you came all the way here just to tell me about Louis? But why did you come here?", I asked.

"Let say...it was really important to do this for him", he scratch his head.

"Umm okay..."

"Stevie hurry up!", my dad called out.

"Coming! Just go to one of the chairs in the back and I will see you after the wedding", he nodded and did what I said, I walked back to any dad and Stacy, soon the music began I was the first to walk down the sandy isle.

Soon once I stand into my spot and the other bridesmaid stood next to me, I saw Mickey shaking, Stacy soon walk down the isle with her arms linked around our father, once they get closer to the front Mickey smiled and hold out his hand and Stacy took it upon his hand.

"We are here today sharing the of two couple getting married", the priest went on and on and on till we got the good part of the wedding.

"Now you both have written your vows, please speak up to your partner", he said while Mickey went first, he took out of a piece of paper and I can tell he was totally nervous.

"Stacy, you are my true love, the sea to my earth and cells in my blood, I was bless that I have you as my wife. I love everything about you that I cannot explain, your personality, your smile, your gorgeous eyes, and your beautiful face I see every single day of my life and I'm happy that I will be spending it with you and our future kids, even though your mother will not be here today but she will always be here watching you above watching you grow, and no matter what I know where you got your trait from", soon everybody chuckled, and she laughed along almost tearing up, "I love you Stacy, and always will", everybody awed while Stacy grabbed hers and read hers off.

"Mickey, I love you, I don't deserve you but truly I do. Your are like my treasure to my chest the one that I keep with my soul and hold it with the rest of my life, I'm glad that you accidentally spilled your coffee on my work papers cause well we wouldn't even met and wouldn't even be here", we all laughed also, "but I know that day wasn't a mistake or an accident it was fate, even though those silly arguments we get into changes nothing to us and of course it doesn't change my love for you, I love you and always will be, I love you Mickey", everybody awed, I swear a tear about to come out.

"Now, I will now pronounce these two to be in love and have a peaceful life together may I have the rings please", the priest said while the ring bearer walked up with it's pillow and two rings they both grabbed it and turn to face each other, "would you Mickey Sterol take Stacy Hudson to be your lawfully wedded wife and to cherish her and care for here forever eternity?", Mickey smiled at her.

"I do"

"Will you Stacy Hudson take Mickey Sterol to be your lawfully wedded husband to cherish her and care for her forever eternity?", he asked her and she smiled.

"I do"

"Alright now may you please slide the rings into each other finger", the did what the said and kept on smiling big.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride", they soon kiss the bride and we smiled and clapped our hands.

I look at Harry and he was smiling clapping. Harry seems a nice guy, he seems the type that really sweet and promise not to break anybody heart, I think..I think..I change my mind on Louis...I think Harry the one.

Hola! Ok Nevermind, so like I said this will be updated on Monday and how this is a pre-written chapter, so yeah hope you enjoy.

~LiLi ^•^