Chapter 23

********

A/N: I'm think the chapter will end somewhere above 45.

********

Chapter 23

Stevie P.O.V.

[\] toiletries

[\] Phone/ charger

[\] secret bags of carrots (just in case I have a panic attack on the airplane)

[\] Hair brush/Hair drier/ hair stuff

[\] 10 t-shirts/ 10,jeans/10 shorts/ the lavender dress/ three hoodies, /three sneaker including the pair you will wear/ 2 pairs of high heels.

[\] money to buy some clothes and food, and carrots.

[\] music

[\] Mr. stuffMuffin {my stuff tiger}

[\] your three bags and your Jansport backpack

Alright , looks like everything is put. "Okay ready Stevie!", Jardel and Kyle said, I nodded and put on my aviators. The helped me carry my bags downstairs and put it in the shuttle van.

"Alright let's get going?", Stacy smiled, I hugged everybody, Maddison, Jennifer,Jardel, Kyle and Hollie.

"Relax we will see you in two months, have fun in Puerto Rico have fun! But not too much fun..", Jardel said, I nodded and hoped in.

"See you guys in two months and when I get back save me some carrots!", I yelled and wave at them. They chuckle and did the same.

"Byes guys!!",soon I was taken off I relax and laid back.

"So are you excited?", She asked.

"Yeah I mean it's fun going back to my hometown", I smiled, while watching each trees pass by.

"Hey look I think this post is about you?", Stacy gave me her phone.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: love hurts now, I made some mistakes and now I'm going to fix them'

I roll my eyes, "well he can suck it up like a man and just forget about me"

"Wow Stevie didn't know you have this stress in you, it's a shame cause I was going to invite him to the wedding but since that happen, I was thinking hell no, he hurt my little sis that mother fu*ker is going down", I laughed while the driver man seem amuse by our conversation.

**6 hours later**

We reached to Puerto Rico, it nice to smell the ocean waves and the food again it feels like I'm back in Miami, but this even though New Mexico was like my hometown but this is actually Miami. I've been here many times before and I miss it, I even miss of going back to Cuba which where I was born actually.

Yeah my family can be really confusing but I did mention it one time. It was hard for me to move different places but since I settle down in Doncaster, that place was like somewhat my home. I mean I have Hollie, Jardel and the others but some reason I miss being home and my heart is telling me this is where I belong.

"Hey Stevie I was thinking..", I look at Stacy.

"Since we haven't been to Cuba in so long how about after your done with your competition,maybe we can visit there", She said.

"Really? Well it's nice to see Nana and papa again, and going to New Mexico to see our old friends again, or even Miami to see mom and dad, some reason I miss home, like I feel sick or something", I said trailing off.

"Umm Stevie I think that's called home sick", she said chuckling.

"Well whatever, home is home and I surely miss it", I sighed.

"If you miss it, why don't you move in it?", she asked I look at her shock.

"What?"

"Move to Cuba, that is where home is to you right? Remember Alice is still living there", she smiled.

"Alice!", I said so happy.

Alice was my best friend ever since we were in diapers of course since I moved we were both devastated and sad, I apparently made few friends, but then move again and again. So it's nice to see her again.

"Stevie!", we look and saw Sebastian walking up to me.

"Hey Sea Bass nice to see you again, oh yeah this is Stacy, Stacy this is your little step brother,Sebastian", I said.

"Hi nice--", Sea bass began till she hugged him.

"Welcome back to the Hudson family"

"Wow very friendly, I see how you relate to Stevie?", he chuckled.

"Oh right oh right, let's get this show on the road, since the rehearsals won't start till the day after tomorrow, that means I will be going shopping to find some clothes since I will be staying here for two months", I smiled.

"Wait! Can I come with? Since I did get the invitation like two days ago and I don't even have a tux?", Sea Bass said.

"Right, Stevie will go with you, my wedding theme is lavender she will help you", I nodded, I re-fix my SnapBack and I put it backwards, and I re-fix my aviators. I also braided my hair to the side while I'm fixing myself.

"Okay Stevie are you done fixing yourself, so we can leave?", Stacy asked, I stopped, I tied my elastic hair band around my braid and nodded.

I look really strange for some reason, I had my suitcases, my backpack, wearing white high waisted shorts with a flower flowy shirt a cream color knee socks with my high top tennis shoe, so I look like I'm some celebrity cause I see couple people here with only one suitcase and I have about three.

I had a cart with me so I push it to the shuttle car. The man helped me with my bags which I'm eternally grateful...hehe... I use a quote in Toy Story.

I hopped back in and soon he drove us back to the house. I look it was a big house that was near the beach and Sea bass drop his jaw, I wasn't surprise cause last time I visit here and I was surprise that time. Mickey owns a gym and made a lot of money. I'm glad Stacy is only in love with him not his money cause that would he sad and obviously every girl can go for his money.

I saw him on the driveway the car pulled up and Stacy paid for the driver. We all stepped out.

"Mickey!", Stacy ran to him and hug him, he hug her back and pecked her lips he looked up and saw us.

"Ah Stevie, it's great to see you again, look at you your actually grew an inch taller", he chuckled.

"Wow thanks Mick, I feel the love of my new brother-in-law", I roll my eyes.

"I see this is your boyfriend Louis, hi nice to meet you", He said to Sea Bass, I widen my eyes.

"Uhhh..", he said awkwardly, Mickey looked at him confuse.

"Um! Mickey, he is my long lost brother, Sebastian, I broke off things with Louis..", I said.

He widen his eyes, "oh! I'm so sorry! I swear I thought you will bring him but um I guess it was too late, umm hi? Welcome to the family", he said in embarrassment, Sea Bass smiled and greeted him, "I will show you your rooms, and Stevie your whole family Is here", he smiled.

"MAMA!", I yelled running straight in the house.

"Sure let me take care of your bags!", he yelled.

It's great to be back home..

this chapter always remind me of my family back at home it sucks how they're far away from us and I really miss them. Well that what happens when you move :(.

~Hal ^•^