Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Stevie P.O.V.

**10 hours later**

We were finally here! We only woke up at 7:12 am in the morning, and now it's 5:45 pm. We grabbed our bags and we walked outside.

"Why don't I get a car and I can drop you off at home?", Harry asked, I smiled and nodded, he hailed a car and soon a black car came and a man that look awfully familiar was wearing a collar shirt and skinny jeans and a mustache that looks fake, with sunglasses and a beanie.

That dude looked at Harry, and I came tell his eyes widen from his eyebrows rising.

"Errm..I will take your bags ma'am", I nodded and I went in the car, I put earphones on and listen to music.

Harry P.O.V

"Harry what are you doing?! Where did you go!", Liam asked, I sighed.

"Long story, text Niall I will trade with him and I will escort her to the Ferris wheel", I sighed again.

"Umm okay, but we need her to go to her house and come back", he said.

"Don't worry I got that under control", We walked back to the front of the car and he drove off.

Soon we appeared in front of her house, "thanks Harry and umm..what's your name again?", she asked Liam.

"Errm..I'm...Mr. Spoons", he said, and I face palm my face.

"Oh umm..thank you...Mr. Spoons", she walked out weirdly and I shook my head at him.

"What? That's all I got!", he said.

"really, what was your wife last name before you two go married, Ms. Forks, I wonder what is your shipper name, oh I know I ship sporks", he shook his head and I was laughing.

"Shut up and go to Stevie", he slapped my shoulder.

I walked out and saw Stevie grabbing her bag, "hey Stevie can I walk you down?"

"Okay umm sure..", she said, she grabbed her bag and walked up to her house.

Stevie P.O.V.

I walked up to my house and unlock my door and we walked in.

"Hollie!", I called out, she saw me and smiled and ran down to me and hug me. She saw Harry and looked at him, soon she widen her eyes.

"Wait, I need to give you something Stevie", she came back with an envelope, she gave it to me and I read the front.

To: Stevie

From: mystery

I open it and grabbed out the piece of paper and read it.

'Dear Stevie,

Welcome back to Doncaster, and I'm sorry about everything I overreacted and the jealousy over came to me but I know this is really cheesy and all but I really like to be cheesy with you. Haha anyways the only reason I send you those messages it's because I want to see if you understand what I'm trying to say. It said it all in those messages but since you don't really care about the messages I will show you what it is hidden in them.

Here's some steps that I will give you and you will use some math in your head but don't worry it's easy. But don't turn over not just yet, but first I will let you go get ready, but wear something casual and comfy, after your done Harry and Liam will take you.' I looked at him and Harry smiled and nodded.

I walked up to my room and put on a light blue sleeve shirt with my black floral overall dress, and my black knee socks with my combat boots, I left my hair wavy and down, I put a black SnapBack backwards and put on mascara and eyeshadow with eyeliner, I grabbed my phone and bag.

I walked down and saw Harry, he held his held his hand out. "Follow me", I did and I hold the letter, we walked out into the van, and I notice that 'Mr. Spoon' guy is Liam.

"Hey Stevie"

"Liam? Seriously 'Mr. Spoon?' ", I said holding in my laugh.

"It just randomly came up to me!", he groaned and started the car.

"Who is your wife? Ms. Forks, ooh I ship Sporks!", me and Harry laughed.

"Haha laugh it up, it's like you two kissed and share one brain", he rolled his eyes and chuckled. Me and Harry stopped laughing and widen our eyes.

"Don't joke around Liam", Harry said in a serious tone.

"Yeah it's not funny", I said, shaking my head.

He looked at us weirdly, "Umm okay,let just get this over with this..",

Soon we drove off, I wonder what is happening?

Hey you guys, so I'm probably going to try to end this somewhere past chapter 40 as possible but depends how long the chapters going to be which is probably going to be longer then this.

~LiLi ^.^