A/N: questions

Hey Lovies,

So I'm gonna take a break of doing chapters and I'm going to ask some questions about this story or me and I'm going to answer them. So let's begin.

[1Q]: How did you create the Title?

Okay so I told you this but I'm going to say it again.

So I thought of it when I was singing Word Up by Little Mix I was singing Perrie Solo when I said,

"I got a weird thing to show you"

So I decided to put that in a title.

[2Q]: why did you put Stevie as a dancer?

Well one Time I said that I was going to make Stevie character more like me and I love to dance so I want something that we relate and yes Stevie is a character I relate to.

[3Q]: have you ever thought of any story titles before this one? If you have then, what was the names?

Yes I had two names before I named this story, 'A Weird Thing to Show You'

•One Weird Story

Or

•A Weird Thing in Common

But before I decided to pick I started singing the song and well you know the rest.

[4Q]: is it hard to keep up with the story?

Erm...is somewhat hard I guess? I mean when you do each chapters you have to go along with it before you reached to the climax of the story.

[5Q]: what type of style do you wear? What style do you rate yourself?

Well I like to change my style up a bit, but I more like an Urban/quarter of girly girl/tomboyish/geeky style. Like I love to wear jeans, high waisted shorts, collar shirts, sweaters, converse, Nike, and Vans.

And the style I rate myself is between boyish and girly girlish, so I'm right in the middle.

[6Q]: are you like most girls?

No, I don't like shopping, I only like to shop for is Converse, Vans, and Nike, so mostly shoes shopping is my thing, and I'm not most girls who screamed when there a bug on them, I flick it, or I don't scream when I see a bee cause really that is just sad to be scared of a bee, well I understand if you allergic then yeah you can scream but if you not allergic then yeah I guess that is sad to be scared of a bee even though they stung you but yeah, sorry if I offend you.

[7Q]: what state or Continent do you live in?

I live in North America, California, close to Los Angeles.

[8Q]: what is your hair color?

My natural hair color is black, but I dyed it with red highlights but is fading so yeah.

[9Q]: how tall are you?

I'm 5'2, but now I think I'm 5'3 cause the doctor said I'm 5'2 and that was two months ago.

[10Q]: do you have siblings?

Yes, three older brothers, one is 21, one is 19 as one is 16 and I'm 14 in two more months about to to turn 15.

[11Q]: when your and your brothers birthday?

•the oldest one [21] is on Jan 13

•The second oldest is [19], and his is in Nov 6

• the third youngest oldest one is [16] and his is on July 28

•and mine is July 13.

[12Q]: what was your last weird dream?

My last weird dream was when I met One Direction and all of a sudden they spoke Spanish? Then my brother told me I was talking in my sleep when I woke up in the morning. It's because I was speaking Spanish also.

[13Q]: if you have a piercing? Where would the piercing be?

On my nose and neck, I really want a nose piercing.

[14Q]: do you want a tattoo?

Hmm..not really, sometimes I do sometimes I don't...but I'm not allowed to have one.

[15Q]: do you hate being the baby in the family?

Yes! I hate it so much! Like I don't get any freedom!

[16Q]: do you have a boyfriend?

No, used to

[17Q]: When are you going to Finish this story, Fall Once, and Hey How ya Doin? Lil boy! ?

Not for a long time.. And plus I just started Fall Once.

[18Q]: what is going to be your next story?

Well obviously it's a Liam Payne one, it's called 'Hunter' it's gonna be a werewolf story.

[19Q]:

If you finish every lads fan fic story, what is going to be the Next next story?

Well if I finish all of them, then well, I guess I start making the sequel, or trilogy of Hey How Ya Doin? Lil boy, but been thinking either write it about Maddi and Dominic future together, or it's just going to be a pre trilogy, about the back story of Perrie and Zayn.

[20Q]: have you thought about the sequel for this story?

Not exactly? Never know what the sequel is going to be like.

[21Q]: are you more a girl who picks Truth, or a dare devil?

Little bit of both

[22Q]: whose your favorite actors or actress?

Shaliene Woodly, Theo James, Jennifer Lawrence, Jonah Hills,Channing Tatum Oh! Mostly Andrew Garfield? He just...oh man! And oh also Kevin Hart.. Yeah I have a lot of favorite actors.

[23Q:] favorite movie?

Mostly Marvels, Spider-Man, Avengers, and other movies, Divergent, and Fast and Furious

[24Q]: what do you want to be when you grow up?

A professional dancer

[25Q] what is your favorite tv show?

Awkward, Faking it and Ridiculousness, they're all in MTV channel.

[26Q]: instead of Little Mix, One Direction and 5SOS, whose your favorite pop star?

Mostly Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone, Rihanna, and Lana Del Rey

[27Q]: which app would you delete if some one made you? Vine, Instagram, or Twitter?

Hmmm well mostly I use Instagram and Twitter? But I also use Vine to watch funny videos..umm I guess Vine since I haven't been on it for awhile.

[28Q]: are you an insider or an outsider?

I'm mostly Insider, not much of an outsider.

[29Q]: are you insecure about your body?

No, but I'm insecure about my cheeks and my back ,don't know why.

[30Q]: what's your bad habit?

When I shake my leg when I'm nervous

[31Q]: why do you call the people 'Lovies'?

I don't know, I think it started off in the Hey, How Ya Doin? And all of a sudden I put Lovies, and I guess that your fan name for the people who read my books, just like the British people who says 'love' to you, so I just say Lovies and no I'm not British.

Well that's all I have of you want to ask me questions then go ahead and comment!

Bye hope some of your questions are answered.

~Hal ^•^