Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Stevie P.O.V.

*Next Day*

6:23

We've been cleaning our dance routine over and over again. We got it down perfectly, it was perfect that we might win this thing.

"Alright you guys may go, tomorrow is a day off, see you on Monday", I said while we clapped our hands.

I walked to my bag on the bench, but two arms went around my shoulders. I turn it was Jennifer on my left and Maddison on my right.

"So what outfit your gonna wear? Is it cute? Is it pretty? Can I come--", their questions was stopped by Kyle and Jardel.

"Girls, stop bugging her with the questions", Jardel said.

"I just want to know", Jennifer said.

I sighed, "girls I'm not going to the concert, I cancel on him"

"What?!", they had the same reaction they had on like Jardel.

"Him and El are back together everything was a fake around us", I walks to my bag and zipped it up.

"Wow, well then he's a jerk and terrible guy", Jennifer kept her head high and Maddison did the same.

"Thanks girls, I appreciate that you 'hate him' but you don't have to call him that just because he was just acting it", These girls are my life, I'm like a baby in this group they always want to make sure I'm not hurt.

"Anyways me and Jardel have to pick his car up, come on Jar", he nodded while we walked out.

We for into my car and drove to the mechanic.

"Do you always wonder what Louis is doing?", Jardel asked.

"Well..sometimes"

Louis P.O.V.

"Lou come on, please stop being so gloomy", Liam said.

I've been like this since yesterday, after she told me she doesn't want to go to my concert just because of me and El.

But that's not all, I was sobbing in my bed and Harry showed me a tweet that El tagged me in. I think she did that on purpose so I won't be close to her.

I'm not gonna give up on Stevie, no matter what, I'm going to get her, and no one will stop me.

"Lou, I know you love Stevie but please the concert is about to start in 5 mins", I sighed while I got up and walked with the boys.

****

"Okay ladies, how are you feeling tonight!", Harry said while the girls were screaming, I put on a fake smile face.

"I think it's time to answer some twitter question!", Niall said as the girls roared with their screams.

"Alright let see what we got", Liam said, we looked at the screen.

'@Loving_1D: Louis do you love that mystery girl?! #Wherewearetwitterquestion'

Every body on the crowd 'oohed' as I gulped, I put the mic close to my lips.

"Yes..I do love her very very very much wish she could be here but she very busy with her dance competition coming up"

The girls went 'awed' as I nodded.

Liam notice how I don't want to be reminded on what happen yesterday so he quickly change the subject, "okay now let's ask some more questions!"

****

After we finish with the concert we all went back to the lounge. I quickly slumped on the couch and face down on the cushion.

I heard the boys sighed, I think they're staring at me looking down at me standing around.

"Lads come on let's think of a plan for Stevie to go back with Lou", Liam said, I lift my head up.

"What?"

"We're going to help you to get you and Stevie back together", Niall said.

I quickly sat up, "really?!"

"Yes, Lou you seem so happy when you first met her, and you seem to have feelings for her so we will help you", Zayn said.

"Thanks lads, and I know exactly what to do, but the plan is going to start in two weeks!"

"Two weeks? Why?", Harry asked.

"Cause..this is going to be a surprise for her", I smirk.

Stevie P.O.V.

Jardel went back home, and I was at my place eating ice cream from the bucket and watching some chick flick films.

"I love you Jack, don't you ever forget that!"

"Oh please your better off without him anyways", I sighed while I put down my ice cream.

Hollie walked in unclipping her twisted bun.

She sighed and saw me, "aren't you suppose to be with Louis?"

"I cancel it, long short story too lazy to tell you all the details"

She looked at the ice cream bucket and the film, and my pjs. She sighed.

"Stevie does it involved with canceling the date?", I looked down and nodded.

"Well I see you for want to talk about it, anyways how's dance?"

"Good I guess, the new people are getting it down"

"Interesting, I'm off tomorrow we never have girl time, what do you want to do tomorrow if your not busy?" That's true, last time we had girl time was three months ago before Hollie got hired at the restaurant and how I'm moving up a bit to my dance levels.

"I'm not busy, I don't have rehearsals coming up, umm, you want to go to the mall?"

"Yeah that's sounds great!", she smiled and hugged me.

She walked upstairs to go changed out of her uniform. I stopped the movie and flipped on a show. Fresh Prince of Bel Air was on, I love this 90's show!

Hollie walked down and sat down next to me.

We talk and talk all night till we fell asleep.

All I can dream about is Louis.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Lovies!

Sorry about the late update, you know school and work :P. Well hope you like this suckish chapter I guess.

~Hal ^•^