Chapter 20 {Unedited}

Chapter 20

******

A/N: this probably going to be a short suckish chapter so sorry If it's short and suckish.

~Hal

******

Unedited

Stevie P.O.V.

"Gracefully Fireflies? GAY!", Jennifer said, while we all laugh.

"I know it was, that why we prove that we are the best dance group out there and we do entertain each people out there", Jardel said, we told the others about what happen last two night except the part about our imagination of the art work.

"Well let's start working on our national routine", Kyle said, we nodded and turn up our stereo and played the song we were dancing two songs.

Since it's street dancing, we were dancing to Banga Banga by Austin Mahone, lemme tell you, he's good looking. Our last song we are dancing to is Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo.

About three house we practice each routine be, it will still rusty we just need to clean it up a little bit. For now it was good like a baby carrot!

Speaking of carrots I want one! I grabbed my keys out and walk to my car, till I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn it was Jardel, I gulped.

"Stevie can we talk about last night?", he asked.

"Uh, don't worry about it Jar, it was just our imagination and we were one dancing, but let just keep this between us", I said, he smiled and nodded.

I stepped inside my car as drove off, so far no gossips about me and Jardel were around, so no paparazzi were there, but Jezebel was, god I wish I can punch her freaking alien face!

I stopped by my house and saw Louis car? I walked up to it and he wasn't in there,I walked into the house and saw him sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Louis?", I said he turn and smiled.

"Hey babe", he stood up and walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"How did you get in here?", I asked.

"Oh Hollie said I can wait for you while you were at the dance studio", he smiled.

"Wow your sweet enough to wait for your girlfriend?", I smiled, I stood on my tippy toe and pecked his cheek.

"I will be right back gonna change", I ran back upstairs and change into a regular shirt and some pants. I walked back down and saw him watching the news. That's weird? No body watch the news.

I looked on why he was watching and saw me and Jardel holding hands in front of the art gallery closing our eyes. Looking like we were enjoying our company.

Shit! I gulped, Louis turned off the tv he turn to me with a blank expression.

"Louis look I can explain.."

"Explain what?", he sighed.

"Well, me and Jardel were just staring at the piece of art work and well it look confusing at first so the guy in there said we can stare at it in our own imagination so we did and we imagine the art pieces like dancers, so we were in our own imagination that we were dancing together in masquerade masks, then we end up holding hands?", okay that is the lamest excuse you ever heard? Sounds like a little girl saw a unicorn.

"Stevie that's the bullshit excuse I ever heard?!", he yelled. I gulped.

"Okay it does sound like a lame excuse but i'm serious! It's actually true!"

"Really? The excuse sound like a girl saw a unicorn", wow no wonder why we love each other, we have the same mind!

"Okay it does but Lou, you gotta believe me"

"If I believe you I will sound like an idiot, do you even learn in school or something?", he said coldly.

"Woah woah! Now you gone too far Tomlinson, it sounds like I'm stupid and look dumb but that my personality, okay, and in always honest", I snapped.

"You know what, forget it, I'm not gonna argue with you, I need some time to think", he walked out of my house leaving me there shock.

What just happen?

hey! Lovies so I was thinking that the last chapter will be Chapter 45, and I was thinking making one normal story, just not about One Direction just a regular story.

~Hal ^•^